Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Gerard said 'revel' about 4 times in the first 30 minutes today , incredible effort really .

Phone call Monday morning at Sen financial , “quickly find us four brands that use the name “revel” and send them an invoice for Gerard mentioning them on air”

086-E5-DF2-8-FAF-4715-9-C83-DBDB21-CCD96-B.jpg

Higher, your love has set me free
Now nothing's out of reach
Higher, higher
Higher, I'm stronger now I'm free
I'm who I wanna be
Higher, higher, ooh
Higher, higher, ooh
Higher, higher, ooh

john burns?
And he shafted his partner after alleged drink driving but stood by Jon somebody who drive through a take away shop pissed one night. Complete tool.
Jon Anderson smashed into a pizza shop in 2010 when he was pretty pissed.

"Herald Sun sports journalist Jon Anderson will be charged with drink driving and careless driving after smashing into a pizza shop.
Anderson, 53, was arrested by police after the incident at Domino's Pizza in High St, Malvern, about 7.30pm on Wednesday.
Police say the car, a Holden hatchback, was being manoeuvred in a car park at the rear of the store when it accelerated through a roller door.
The shop was open for business, but no one inside was hurt.

The car dropped about a metre after entering the premises and could not be removed because of the structural damage to the building. It may take days to remove. Firefighters and police arrived on the scene within minutes and took Anderson to Malvern Police Station where he allegedly recorded a blood alcohol reading of 0.139.

Last edited:
Jon Anderson smashed into a pizza shop in 2010 when he was pretty pissed.

"Herald Sun sports journalist Jon Anderson will be charged with drink driving and careless driving after smashing into a pizza shop.
Anderson, 53, was arrested by police after the incident at Domino's Pizza in High St, Malvern, about 7.30pm on Wednesday.
Police say the car, a Holden hatchback, was being manoeuvred in a car park at the rear of the store when it accelerated through a roller door.
The shop was open for business, but no one inside was hurt.

The car dropped about a metre after entering the premises and could not be removed because of the structural damage to the building. It may take days to remove. Firefighters and police arrived on the scene within minutes and took Anderson to Malvern Police Station where he allegedly recorded a blood alcohol reading of 0.139.

Other than appearing on the breakfast program, what’s Jon’s connection to Ross?

As far as I know, that's it. Is there more? They've both been there for as long as I can remember

Bill Jacobs used to do the morning 6:25am-7:25am sports talk with Ross and Dean Banks in the early 90s

Shane Healey did it in 93

Then David Hookes did it when he came over in 94 , John Anderson was the fill in if Hooksey was off, and then took the spot when Hooksey died

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've often thought he is limited in his knowedge of footy.....also just listen to his wording in between callers, its nearly a recording on repeat over and over. Very little changes from one show to another.......you call we put you on, 123456 or txt 78910 etc, etc..

Lucky to have the jobs he's had, and I wish he wouldn't yell into the mic.

I've often thought he is limited in his knowedge of footy.....also just listen to his wording in between callers, its nearly a recording on repeat over and over. Very little changes from one show to another.......you call we put you on, 123456 or txt 78910 etc, etc..

And if you see him in the street please so hello and don't forget your tempur mattress thats T E M P U R

Is it just me or does Dwayno not know much about footy. Feels like every time I listen, a caller asks him a question and his response is "I didn't see/hear that, I'll have to watch it before I have an opinion"

I think he's busy commentating so to speak. Doesnt deep dive into analysis off the screen/radio. He's a caller of the game, and host. that's it.

good points MacMum on the wording. It IS the same same everyday. Scott from Sydney is next, welcome to the show Scott!

Let's all understand this, talkback segments are easy and somewhat lazy. It's basically two people asking and answering. All opinion, doesn't need empirical evidence.

in other news Carlton celebrated or are celebrating theyre 1981 Premiership yet again :rolleyes: ,im sure all premiership teams of the past catch up to reminisce
but unlike Carlton they keep it low key...Carlton for some strange reason known only to themselves love putting it out there to anybody whos prepared to listen that once again we're excited to let u know that we'll be celebrating 1979 or 1981...FMD,talk about living in the past
iirc i cant recall say Essendon or Melbourne players from the 1950's bobbing up every year in the media in the 80's sprouting theyre premiership reunions ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back