Radio 1116 SEN 2021 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood 4 eternity

Premiership Player
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Chris is back , now an expert on Box Hill and Hawthorn , Pipe said everyone loves it when he comes on
“Chris from Camberwell” coming soon to Netflix a documentary on how the never ending sporting fan journey and subsequent culmination of a 57 year drought turned a humble phone caller into a Melbourne phenomenon

softtiger9

Debutant
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Chris is back , now an expert on Box Hill and Hawthorn , Pipe said everyone loves it when he comes on
“Chris from Camberwell” coming soon to Netflix a documentary on how the never ending sporting fan journey and subsequent culmination of a 57 year drought turned a humble phone caller into a Melbourne phenomenon
One man's unique ability to turn a discussion on quantum physics into an incoherent rant about the Casey demons,must avoid viewing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crumpet_avenger

Club Legend
May 7, 2009
melbourne, australia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Shrewsbury FC
Gerard does, you can feel the condescension when he reads them out.
I'm Hammer from rowville.
I can't stand Gerald
He has read my texts out when I bag him. At first it was to balance an argument. Now he reads them willingly.
Hes a twat. He knows it.
My text made airwaves. My text made me listen to hear if it was read out.
Win win

Collingwood 4 eternity

Premiership Player
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes , Ankush

By the way Andy was talkin that Ankush guy must have sent in heaps of disparaging texts yesterday , as they were pretty keen to give him back a serve on air

That tiktok guy looks like an Indian Bob Murphy , lost of dancing on his tiktok page

deanc

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Who's replacing Bob ?,will they use the same process they use to recruit most of their on air staff ? Lure them off the street with the promise of a hot meal & a warm bath
Shrewd negotiators I'm told can also get some gift vouchers from station sponsors and a few SEN polo shirts thrown in...

Doubt Murphy will be replaced in the off-season until this clashes with his Freo commitments.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad