Kwality

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
She was a lightweight whiner about people who take too many items through the express checkout. Ever since she's been on 3AW and the Murdoch papers, she's done the sensible career thing and catered to the right wing / 'giant woke conspiracy to brainwash your children' crowd.
Reality is she kicked on, as has Richo, not so Harf.

the avoca drover

Premiership Player
Jun 16, 2007
The house of Jim Jess
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Up The Town
Being in the city we don't get the three hours of Off the Bench'during the footy season I was just wondering if Brendan from Bealiba was still alive and kicking? I have had a few jokes read out by Pickers in that last hour, the last one was "what do you call a dodgy tap? a Feral Fawcett...." I go on long walks with my dog along the Marby, I come up with them then. This Saturday listen for; "I was peeling spuds the other night. Yeah, one bit me on the thumb...it was an ouch potato..." :huh:
Brendan from Bealiba was on OTB on Saturday. This is one of his pearlers.
Wife to husband - "Have you seen the dogs bowl?"
Husband - "Didn't know it could".

toxic

Hall of Famer
May 9, 2008
GONE
AFL Club
Collingwood
Harf is a star as a host, would be on very good money at RSN because the people around him are ordinary and would be on peanuts. Gareth hall is good to . If I was hutchy I’d be getting both of them to SEN.
Adam White on RSN is a gun.

He and Harf are easily the best brekky combo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kwality

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Harf is a star as a host, would be on very good money at RSN because the people around him are ordinary and would be on peanuts. Gareth hall is good to . If I was hutchy I’d be getting both of them to SEN.
RSN are below SEN in the ratings unlike those who employ MsPanahi. The only thing these people have in common is where they came from the same industry.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Adam White on RSN is a gun.

He and Harf are easily the best brekky combo
Not in the same league as Watson and Lyon
Please

Not even close

Watson and Lyon have zero broader sport knowledge
How would you know you listen to RSN !
I listen to both oscillating and undulating between the two. Harf and White certainly have a broader knowledge. White especially is very good. Key to broadcasting is if you dont know the subject matter at least research or engage the audience.

lyon and watson have chemistry but can feel the tension when its not afl related, and the urgency to change topic back to afl.

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
I listen to both oscillating and undulating between the two. Harf and White certainly have a broader knowledge. White especially is very good. Key to broadcasting is if you dont know the subject matter at least research or engage the audience.

lyon and watson have chemistry but can feel the tension when its not afl related, and the urgency to change topic back to afl.
[/QUO
Each to our own , i like Harf and White , but refer SEN . Like at 6pm i just switch to Sportday , so much better than Hargraves , but everyone is

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad