Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair to say Andy is not liking working with Dermie. Polar opposites politically but Derm is the alpha and shuts Andy down. Very awkward radio
I'm really enjoying that they are both different . Big change and a good one

I'm really enjoying that they are both different . Big change and a good one
I enjoy it, but it is tense. Talking about mandatory vaccines and De Goey. You could tell Andy was squirming. Also Dermie has made several references to off air disagreements, accusations that Andy needs to apologise but then awkwardly changing the subject....it's very strange radio. Not much chemistry between them

I enjoy it, but it is tense. Talking about mandatory vaccines and De Goey. You could tell Andy was squirming. Also Dermie has made several references to off air disagreements, accusations that Andy needs to apologise but then awkwardly changing the subject....it's very strange radio. Not much chemistry between them
They have only done 3 days together . Couldn't stand Bob , but then i started to enjoy it . Maybe with Mick Molloy leaving triple s**t , can he be the one

He's fine .
Yeah I don't think he is nearly as bad as some and would probably have a beer with his ideological opposite, but he can be fairly out there, like once passionately arguing that not only the Australian flag is illegitimate (a mainstream idea) but that so is the Union Jack itself and that the UK should be broken up...that is radical

Yeah I don't think he is nearly as bad as some and would probably have a beer with his ideological opposite, but he can be fairly out there, like once passionately arguing that not only the Australian flag is illegitimate (a mainstream idea) but that so is the Union Jack itself and that the UK should be broken up...that is radical
Andy said the other day he wouldn't share a room or an Uber or something with somebody who isn't vaccinated. I find that pretty extreme

Rarely listen to SEN at any time anymore.....Even overnights has been stuffed up.

The new Overnights bloke from Perth is a decent fella I'm sure, but he is bland.

Tuned in the last five minutes of Gossage tonight and it sounded like he was having some kind of meltdown/breakdown at someone who had texted in. Was uncomfortable listening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy said the other day he wouldn't share a room or an Uber or something with somebody who isn't vaccinated. I find that pretty extreme
hes severely mentally handicapped,hes so uninformed and uneducated that its beyond belief,then again it isnt...has he informed the listeners that Patrick vs the secretary department of the prime minister in the Adelaide federal court on August 5th 2021 was succesfull in proving the National cabinet assembled in March 2020 by Scott Morrison was null and void,illegitimate and unlawful in providing directives and orders for a pandemic ?
i hope ol Andy grasps what that actually means,but i doubt it :thumbsupv1: :thumbsupv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back