Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

As they were signing off today Garry and Tim seemed to hint that they will be back, but maybe at a different time-slot next year. I enjoy them in the morning, so I'm hoping they stay where they are!
It would get you down getting up at 4am every morning . Tim can't go afternoons because of his job at 7 , unless he gives that away , it's a long day for him

I still love OTB , but sadly Hargraves is on instead of Hutchy . He stated with saying he was with "mates" at the pub and people's pub manners have gone , is this idiot for real !

So If Sam went to get the drinks for his mates at the pub

He would come back with 2 gin and tonics , 2 vodkas and a scotch , and a sermon to his mates and all of the tables of males drinking cougar bourbon around him , about how sexist it is that the big breasted Blonde barmaid is being exploited and seducing sexually gratifying males into buying cougar bourbons , and that the misogynistic advertising won’t work on him.

Kathy Cornes having a hissy becos players are on Social media,hmmmm...really:shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman::straining::straining:
wots Kathy's view on the Crows player that went down with pericarditis after the :syringe::syringe::syringe:??
maybe peeps were wrong about Demitriou and the bummers,maybe they were ahead of time afterall:eek::eek:
wouldnt be like the AFL to be a player in social conditioning & engineering now would it :thumbsupv1:

There was a fair bit on Drive last night
I think there's also a whole show dedicated to womens and women in sport on SEN as well.

But the morning show, to say "womens sport segment" and then have less than 30 secs....thats a slap in the face to womens sport. why bother having that at all.

I think there's also a whole show dedicated to womens and women in sport on SEN as well.

But the morning show, to say "womens sport segment" and then have less than 30 secs....thats a slap in the face to womens sport. why bother having that at all.
Not against it , but not interested . And i've coached girls in footy and cricket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when abc was the only cricket commentary on radio. It was s**t but it's all there was

SEN have some how managed to get the most boring group of people outside the ABC to commentate cricket.

2 hours lead in is overkill.

Wowee. MMM is a bit over the top but at least it didnt put me to sleep. SEN cricket... no thanks

I remember when abc was the only cricket commentary on radio. It was sh*t but it's all there was

SEN have some how managed to get the most boring group of people outside the ABC to commentate cricket.

2 hours lead in is overkill.

Wowee. MMM is a bit over the top but at least it didnt put me to sleep. SEN cricket... no thanks
MMM has JB and Stalaker who are both oxygen thieves

I still love OTB , but sadly Hargraves is on instead of Hutchy . He stated with saying he was with "mates" at the pub and people's pub manners have gone , is this idiot for real !
Pub manners? Whens that been a thing?
MMM has JB and Stalaker who are both oxygen thieves
Stalaker was on the other night on the big bash. I can't handle her at all.

I like JB. It all stemmed from when he was on The Cage on MMM.
Hes a bit over the top but he is knowledgeable

Pub manners? Whens that been a thing?

Stalaker was on the other night on the big bash. I can't handle her at all.

I like JB. It all stemmed from when he was on The Cage on MMM.
Hes a bit over the top but he is knowledgeable
Not 1 person i know like Sthaleker when she was on the Olympics with Gaze and Maher she was terrible and then Georgie Parker came on and it was brilliant. I don't know what they see in her .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back