Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Compared to sen, ABC Is great, caught a few moment today, every thing has an ad, reply by this company, 4 for this company, **** me it’s grinding

As I mentioned many pages back; SEN (similar to other commercial radio) are getting clever with their 15min/1hr advertising limit by using sponsors names for segments 'Harvey Norman News' bulletin and/or production features 'T.E.M.P.U.R text' etc.
Must be difficult/annoying for some presenters having to constantly include sponsors names in everything they broadcast.

This post bought to you by Hungry Jacks, the burgers are better at Hungry Jacks..!

Last edited:
As I mentioned many pages back; SEN (similar to other commercial radio) are getting clever with their 15min/1hr advertising limit by using sponsors names for segments 'Harvey Norman News' bulletin and/or production features 'T.E.M.P.U.R text' etc.
Must be difficult/annoying for some presenters having to constantly include sponsors names in everything they broadcast.

This post bought to you by Hungry Jacks, the burgers are better at Hungry Jacks..!

Don’t give them ideas lol

if it wasnt for SEN continually plugging products i would never of heard of these 'Bat virus' potions outta Wazzoo that apperently increase your lifespan
or ya libido ? i cant remember which one,but FMD the company behind it all must have truckloads o'cash :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the 1st caller yesterday who liked Goss and bagged Deewayne

Maybe BigFooty should have a little fun with Gossage and Dwayne one day (who'll put any call to air), we all call up and try to out do each other by wanting to talk about the most obscure sports possible?

I'm talking Croquet, Bocce, Curling, etc and see how long it takes until one of them loses their s***.

Hopefully it will be good as the famous "India" quiz answer on 2SM a few years ago 😄

View attachment 1297110
Survey period September 26 to December 4; the "dead zone" for SEN.
Does Hutchy still do his ratings review and analysis ?

' these ratings dont reflect how well we did in the important 75+ age group listening to our podcasts on the app '

Maybe BigFooty should have a little fun with Gossage and Dwayne one day (who'll put any call to air), we all call up and try to out do each other by wanting to talk about the most obscure sports possible?

I'm talking Croquet, Bocce, Curling, etc and see how long it takes until one of them loses their s***.

Hopefully it will be good as the famous "India" quiz answer on 2SM a few years ago 😄

Would require some research, a bit of rehearsal with a script prior to the call. Croquet would be a good one.

Why isn't it televised? Do we have a national team/s? Who are current World Champions? Why isn't it an Olympic sport? etc.

I'd be surprised if anyone got beyond a few related questions before a convenient 'technical glitch' resulted in your call dropping out..🤔

Would require some research, a bit of rehearsal with a script prior to the call. Croquet would be a good one.

Why isn't it televised? Do we have a national team/s? Who are current World Champions? Why isn't it an Olympic sport? etc.

I'd be surprised if anyone got beyond a few related questions before a convenient 'technical glitch' resulted in your call dropping out..

Well fencing championships were on kayo recently

Where is Chris from Camberwell and the Carp from Woodend
Chris will be rallying his coiteree groups to go to the MFC board to withdraw his financial support because his isnt happy with the direction of the club .

Trout will be telling anyone who listens how he bowls heat in local cricket 4ths .

i stayed in a hotel room number 1116

92A3D368-723D-412D-8A28-AB4790C76973.png

And in this room

Plush hairy Gary Lyon rug

The Tim Watson satin bed sheets which are as smooth as a baby bomber

The Gerard Whateley ensuite with a toilet that you mount like you are riding on Black Caviar

The Dwayne Russel spa with extra bubbles

The Andy Maher electric treadmill

If reception is closed when you leave please put the key in the key return slot , we hope you enjoyed your stay

And please rate us more than a 2.2 in you review on Booking.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back