raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
gold coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl
Sen 6-7pm show now called The Sporting Flame for BBQs Galore with Simon O’Donnell and Jimmy Smith

Sen is on the BBQ , stick a fork in it

Not the old "one AFL guy and one NRL guy so the same show can be on in Melbourne and Sydney "
It never works, ever, on radio or television.

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Today after the finish of the 1st BB game they started playing replays from the morning , including Gerards thoughts on what will happen to that tennis rat and that was after the decision. Gossage tweeted that they were well down on staff due to covid , surely they could have kept the garden gnome on for another 30 mins

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
Odd rant. At least he does some preparation unlike most presenters on SEN. You say most don’t have the time to care to do room up yet here you are having a time wasting rant about something that no one gives a sh*t about. The irony.
the point of the subject if you looked back a few comments was Gerrards choice of chair(which i like BTW) and the comment from one hes not in touch with the everyday person apparently cos of the chair,:think::think::think::think: i disagreed ,wots the huff ? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: if u disagree just say so or ignore,at least put up an opposing view on the room,u offended i called the room common ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Sermon Sam , like Cam “I get it” Luke are disciples and chapter writers in the Hutchy book of “We can fix it … we can make it better”
No one can make him better . That add for Melb UTD when he's just screaming , i'd like to have him screaming on the way out the door . My apologies to Heverin who is 100's times better than this try hard

The Made Guy

Club Legend
May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
No one can make him better . That add for Melb UTD when he's just screaming , i'd like to have him screaming on the way out the door . My apologies to Heverin who is 100's times better than this try hard
That's Cam Luke, right? That ad makes me laugh even after 100 listens. They're using it as a promotion. Dreadful commentary.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Hows the commentary been for the BBL? I barely listen, have no idea whats going on when i do listen in small doses

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad