Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Willing to bet that would be based on Champion Data
No it’s just looking after his mate simmo
conesy is a nuffy sometimes he even gave kingy an option to retract the statement but kingy stuck fat.
They even joke on final siren that getting a positive freo comment out of kingy is like getting blood out a stone!
Surely if your getting paid to analyse football you leave your dirty laundry at home.

San Antonio Spur and Boomer Jock Landale with GnT. Fantastic. Only once were GnT childish (golden state nuggets haha lawl). But they asked genuine questions and let jock speak. only once did they try to bring it back to footy.

i feel watson knows just enough about the NBA, and his good questions showed this.

Gaze and Maher draining on about whether one can fold fitted sheets - sports radio at its finest. I spose the topic fits within the tiny Gaze wheelhouse.

The ads are more interesting.

Gaze and Maher draining on about whether one can fold fitted sheets - sports radio at its finest. I spose the topic fits within the tiny Gaze wheelhouse.

The ads are more interesting.
They are unlistenable, I’ve tried, but I can’t do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm obsessed with Andy Maher and the evolution of his career. It should be the subject of academic research.

good bloke, works for cheap, normally lets others around him shine.

with bob and gazey neither are good enough to carry a show so he has to over compensate and its not his strength.

hes got a bit ahead of himself lately having to over compensate for bob and gazey and even so much as when he was on crunch time during covid with actual footy experts he was over bearing with his terrible opinions, hes a genuine nuff and glory hunter too which doesn't help. Carlton, Liverpool, Patriots , Celtics etc (like a little kid when you ask who they go for, "i go for the winners")

if he stays in his lane and plays his role he's a decent host.

good bloke, works for cheap, normally lets others around him shine.

with bob and gazey neither are good enough to carry a show so he has to over compensate and its not his strength.

hes got a bit ahead of himself lately having to over compensate for bob and gazey and even so much as when he was on crunch time during covid with actual footy experts he was over bearing with his terrible opinions, hes a genuine nuff and glory hunter too which doesn't help. Carlton, Liverpool, Patriots , Celtics etc (like a little kid when you ask who they go for, "i go for the winners")

if he stays in his lane and plays his role he's a decent host.

Not sure being a Carlton fan is considered being a glory hunter of late.

A few callers lately trying to hold Dwayne to account for his constant reference to players as "champion" or "superstar". Yesterday, it was about Mark McVeigh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back