Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Then the ones we get are going on about how the AFL has turned to the "woke" "Leftists"
lol heard that.

the bloke did say he hates the woke term though, so fair play to him.

if woke/left = reducing contact, then right = hard/toughness one may surmise

My favourite part if Monday morning is the listeners who get upset at the 'seedings'.......right up there with PFI

is that like power rankings (form)? If so classic filler for a show. open the lines and watch the calls flood in.

So I guess marathon runner Andy Maher & Gazey will have Stewart McSweyn on their show soon ?

maybe Stewart will be on Sermon Sams show soon and Sam can thank the drs and nurses again

and Andy & Andy and Sam can all tell Stewart “but the booster is safe”

XqDoVj.jpg

Could anyone work out who the former AFL player 'Sam' was that called into the Breakfast show this morning talking about player identity, opportunities post footy etc?

Anyone ever listen to Sam Hargreaves show? Bloke comes up with the weirdest analogies. Tonight he said something along the lines of "Sending North to Tassie would be like giving a kid an iPad at a cafe just to make them shut up"

Still trying to work out wtf he was trying to say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone ever listen to Sam Hargreaves show? Bloke comes up with the weirdest analogies. Tonight he said something along the lines of "Sending North to Tassie would be like giving a kid an iPad at a cafe just to make them shut up"

No one should have to listen to this idiot

I'm guessing it means Tasmania are getting something expensive and flashy to get them to shut up? But North aren't an iPad or even an Commodore 64, so his analogy makes no sense.

A better analogy might be "Sending North to Tassie would be like giving a Motorhead fan a 'Tones and I' t-shirt"

I found it fun to listen too. too many times in media do we see AFL media be chummy or angry with each other. but the angry ones or disagreeing ones arent face to face mano a mano like this morning.

thought it went round in circles. which is kinda afl personifed. there's no straight answer, dress it up however you like and preface it with "what im saying is"

Off the Bench is pretty poor these days, but the one thing that goes well is when Liam Pickering hangs sh1t on SEN announcers and newsreaders, and Hutchy sits there in an awkward and embarrassed silence, or tries to come up with some excuse for their dopiness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back