Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy is 6"3" according to the world's longest-ever article on him.

There's a free Bertocchi ham to anyone who reads the entire piece.
If Hutch hasn't gotten to them first. Wowwee

Theres a pic of him in the article standing next to Gerard, whom looks the same height.
Is gerard standing on a milk crate in that pic? He is not a tall man in real life.

Tuned in to Crunch time. The only show on SEN I listen to anymore. Shattered to hear the copious nasally faux woke everyman tones of Andy Maher introducing the show.

Lasted till 11.13am. just cannot listen to the guy.

I was going to enjoy some Virginia Trioli this week, but she's on bloody leave as well!

Crazy the ratings breaks we have during the year. I've never quite understood that - there's still ad space, people are still listening, and those listener numbers are still critical to advertising.
They line up when people are on holiday. They charge less during the breaks.

He has cheapened the station, no doubt, but his foes come across as entitled plodders

My god, the drive home show with Andy Maher and Bob Murphy is an abomination of ridiculous, unlistenable tripe....

Only a few times have I listened to bits of it and haven't been impressed, but today thought I'd give it a proper go so I left the radio on at 3pm.....it was off by 3.30pm. Talking over each other, false laughing etc. Couldn't listen anymore.

They're terrible.

They say a lot without actually saying anything. Both as funny as a kick in the nuts.

Gees can see why Whateley fell out with him years ago...what a ***** act

Width, not height.

Terrible article, not worth the time.

Think the whole article could be summed up by the quote from Mark Allen

And I reckon Jabba will sell it off when it his backers bail out.

Ok, gimme me ham :D

s**t! This intern was getting $75 a night to work from 11 pm to 6am!! I realise interns get far'k-all, but still..... crikey!

"In the summer of 2012 and 2013, Gemma Lee Smith was a 21-year-old aspiring sports journalist and casual employee of Crocmedia, a graveyard-shift producer earning $75 a night, from 11pm to 6am. “You’re trying to get your foot in the door, so you don’t want to make a bad impression,” she says, “but I got the sense that they would get interns in and use them, maybe pay them a little bit and then get rid of them and get new ones in.”

Smith contacted Fair Work Australia, and a lawsuit was filed with the ombudsman in June 2013. Crocmedia was forced to pay her about $7000, and also fined $24,000 for breaching minimum wage conditions. Judge Riethmuller of the Federal Circuit Court noted that the conduct of the company was “at best dishonourable” and “at worst exploitative”.

Ok, gimme me ham :D

sh*t! This intern was getting $75 a night to work from 11 pm to 6am!! I realise interns get far'k-all, but still..... crikey!

"In the summer of 2012 and 2013, Gemma Lee Smith was a 21-year-old aspiring sports journalist and casual employee of Crocmedia, a graveyard-shift producer earning $75 a night, from 11pm to 6am. “You’re trying to get your foot in the door, so you don’t want to make a bad impression,” she says, “but I got the sense that they would get interns in and use them, maybe pay them a little bit and then get rid of them and get new ones in.”

Smith contacted Fair Work Australia, and a lawsuit was filed with the ombudsman in June 2013. Crocmedia was forced to pay her about $7000, and also fined $24,000 for breaching minimum wage conditions. Judge Riethmuller of the Federal Circuit Court noted that the conduct of the company was “at best dishonourable” and “at worst exploitative”.
10.7 an hour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10.7 an hour.
I know 3AW have Rex Hunt on Friday and Saturday night to midnight it would could if Mark Fine could be brought back on Friday and Saturday from 10:30pm to say 2am I’m surprised Triple M don’t try someone like him as they have Luke Bono doing overnight talk back during the week who does a great job.

I know 3AW have Rex Hunt on Friday and Saturday night to midnight it would could if Mark Fine could be brought back on Friday and Saturday from 10:30pm to say 2am I’m surprised Triple M don’t try someone like him as they have Luke Bono doing overnight talk back during the week who does a great job.
I sometimes catch Luke Bono. Guys fantastic.

Couldn't agree more. Cannot stand him.
I listened to about 10 mins . What is true centre wing and then he says it's on the near wing , handballs underground . Had to go over to AW at midday . I'd love to know how much this fool gets paid. Doran , Honey and Thompson were very bad , but this fool is the worst.

I listened to about 10 mins . What is true centre wing and then he says it's on the near wing , handballs underground . Had to go over to AW at midday . I'd love to know how much this fool gets paid. Doran , Honey and Thompson were very bad , but this fool is the worst.
I'm 99% sure he said Rowe third year player, pick number whatever in last year's draft.

If Whateley is “the preeminent Australian sports journalist” I want a gig somewhere

Who is Matt Hill commentating with Hargreaves thought he was good even tho he was calling Larkey Lakey and calling Stephenson Stevenson .
Hopefully might move up the ranks somewhere else besides SEN

Who is Matt Hill commentating with Hargreaves thought he was good even tho he was calling Larkey Lakey and calling Stephenson Stevenson .
Hopefully might move up the ranks somewhere else besides SEN
Arrrh the race caller who can’t call a close finish. “Too close to call; I’m staying out of this one.....”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back