Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit harsh IMO, they were dicussing stringer? I think.. and is he a great or very good, unless i missed more thought it was only a 1-2 min convo
hey grimsey. yeah, asking if stringer is a great of the game. its classic air time filler. Then what is the ranking? Superstar, star, great....where does "elite" come in, or A grader?

hey grimsey. yeah, asking if stringer is a great of the game. its classic air time filler. Then what is the ranking? Superstar, star, great....where does "elite" come in, or A grader?
Come on Pete, its was in the talk of how much he should be paid in the next contract, didnt take up alot of time, if you want to talk air time filler the whole afternoon shift is basically that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D45-BCD1-B-CDB6-4-DAA-973-B-E7-B1-B00783-DB.png
I thought it was Harry the Hat from Cheers.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will be listening to her horse race at Moe next week...

..Like him or not, Hutchy has been very very good to Margaret and has certainly taken to her and done lots for her, helped her at times and taken her to special events. Now, this share in a filly about to race. Apparently a few of the SEN presenters have shares as well.

:carlton:Happy birthday Margaret:bouquet:🎂🏇

(my mum will be 90 this year and is so much like Margaret in outlook, loves her sports too)

Sam hosting the lunch/arvo shift. Heaps better than dwayne, alhough that is not hard.

Seeking calls and opinions about teague. States that teague is telling mistruths or doesnt know whats happening with cripps. a supporter calls and goes to town on the club, very passionate and scathing. Sam adds that we dont want to essentially blow this up out of proportion/sensationalise. But Sam, that's what you and the media do

Sam hosting the lunch/arvo shift. Heaps better than dwayne, alhough that is not hard.

Seeking calls and opinions about teague. States that teague is telling mistruths or doesnt know whats happening with cripps. a supporter calls and goes to town on the club, very passionate and scathing. Sam adds that we dont want to essentially blow this up out of proportion/sensationalise. But Sam, that's what you and the media do
There's not even a comparison between the 2 , just leave Sam on .
SEN news this hour a

Remove this Banner Ad

Back