Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

there's only so much one can talk about in terms of matches too. so that has an expiry. But with rule changes, its never ending...easy to fill in time with
That's the problem
Also why loads of people are tuning over to other stations.
The rules are fine and we don't need to hear rule changes on a daily basis. It's mind numbing.
Great match tonight. I heard about 10 minutes of a preview...
I flicked over as soon as cornes started the tribunal s**t again. Fair dinkum... enough already

That's the problem
Also why loads of people are tuning over to other stations.
The rules are fine and we don't need to hear rule changes on a daily basis. It's mind numbing.
Great match tonight. I heard about 10 minutes of a preview...
I flicked over as soon as cornes started the tribunal sh*t again. Fair dinkum... enough already

got it in 1

LOL and they're still talking about the Mackay bump.
Thing is, they say its groundbreaking/litmus test for the future of the game, it opens the game up to similar incidents. But really, does the AFL care? Id say the media are driving it.

I've felt all along since the incident that the media were driving it. Why baffles me tbh.

...and I'm not a person to get into the technicalities of certain moves the players make, I leave that to those that know better than me usually but in this instance I saw a player jump off the ground sideways and his shoulder hit the other player on the face, resulting in that player getting a multi broken jaw. I also know that accidents happen, to my eyes though this was a reckless/careless move.

I have been bewildered how the media were all getting fired up in defence of McKay, any other week they'd be calling for his lynching imo. Imagine if e.g Toby Greene did such a thing or Mitch Robinson. They would get weeks on the sidelines.

I've felt all along since the incident that the media were driving it. Why baffles me tbh.

...and I'm not a person to get into the technicalities of certain moves the players make, I leave that to those that know better than me usually but in this instance I saw a player jump off the ground sideways and his shoulder hit the other player on the face, resulting in that player getting a multi broken jaw. I also know that accidents happen, to my eyes though this was a reckless/careless move.

I have been bewildered how the media were all getting fired up in defence of McKay, any other week they'd be calling for his lynching imo. Imagine if e.g Toby Greene did such a thing or Mitch Robinson. They would get weeks on the sidelines.
He never jumped off the ground , they are both off the ground after contact !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? It is a slow footy news week and fixture. Well planned to keep talkback going.

Bolded bit - agreed. Or a richmond player

Heard the most random sports-news item read out during the 10.30am newsbreak.

It was that Sergio Ramos is leaving Real Madrid after 16 years at the club.

This is on a station that doesn't even talk about the Euro2020 tournament, or (usually) not even give the overnight scores unless maybe if it's England playing!

Soccer avoidance is one of the good things about SEN.

No word of a lie, I reckon for the four days they've spoken from 6am until 10pm about the McKay thing. 14 hours per day over four days, 56 hours. ******* give it a break, how aren't they sick of it?
Yeah gee whiz its meant to be the build up to this game!

stay tuned, surely theyll discuss it in depth today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back