Setanta Ó hAilpín’s official bigfooty butler 2007
Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Preston, WIndies, Armagh GAA
Hang on, he's only on Tuesdays.

Bugger. I'll be honest, my evening shift rotation has been ruined since Finey got the arse. Even though it's been years now I still can't listen to Kick or the Devil Inside without crying.

CrazyJoeFevola

Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Jordan Kournelis deserves a better timeslot than overnights. Would do a great drive-home. Seriously is good, wish he did more than the 2 nights a week.

He's great. I prefer Watson, but both are awesome. Watson's encyclopaedic knowledge of sport is incredible.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Bugger. I'll be honest, my evening shift rotation has been ruined since Finey got the arse. Even though it's been years now I still can't listen to Kick or the Devil Inside without crying.
in case you don't know, you can get a fair dose of Finey and Rohan Connolly on the Footyology podcasts and Youtube

"You condescending prick."

- Listener feedback received by Gerard.
he was getting smashed today!
hows the caller who said you dont have a medical degree so you cant comment (at GW).
hahaha. what an idiot

MauroFogheri

Fill the crucible
Jun 14, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jordan Kournelis deserves a better timeslot than overnights. Would do a great drive-home. Seriously is good, wish he did more than the 2 nights a week.
What about new bloke Phil Prior? Probably the most nervous-sounding broadcaster I have ever heard, and we get execrable lines like "I know we have a lot of Victorian listeners tuning in..." :sick:

CrazyJoeFevola

Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
What about new bloke Phil Prior? Probably the most nervous-sounding broadcaster I have ever heard, and we get execrable lines like "I know we have a lot of Victorian listeners tuning in..." :sick:

We’ll have a fully integrated AUS/NZ SEN soon talking only Yankee sports because the Hutch blob thinks we all care about them. Taggart the village idiot will still get 10 hours a weekend carrying on like a desperado down the pub TAB.

The station was at its apex when they had shows dedicated to soccer, basketball, tennis etc. A rounded sports station.

RSN breakfast I listened to and had interviews/chat about euros, a league final (captain of melb city), melb utd coach, and footy. Good mature, respectful chat.

morning show did have steve monaghetti, fantastic interview.

Back