Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think Hutchy could squeeze anymore product placements into their programming?

Accordingly, I would like to hear someone make the following call into SEN:

Hi, my call is sponsored by Harvey Norman, Go Harvey Go! and I just wanted to enquire about the annoying, my annoyance is bought to you by Hungry Jacks, The burgers are better at Hungry jacks!, regarding the amount of product placements on the radio these days.
Listening in my car, a Mazda, Zoom zoom Forever!, the other day on my way to Bunnings, Lowest prices are just the beginning!, I couldn't tell what SEN segment I was actually listening to, via my handsfree Apple, Think Different, iphone. This question is thanks to iiNet, Australia's best NBN provider and Bridgestone, Solutions for your journey..?
AW is no different

AW is no different

Yep, noted - related, the ACMA code of practice permits 15 min/hr of commercial advertising, do you think SEN or other radio stations adhere to that..?

BTW - my response bought to by Johnnie Walker, Keep Walking and Makita, Go Green!...

...and while I'm here. My god, those two from Perth last night doing the overnight show. NO. No. No! My poor ears! The program manager needs to be sacked! The on air hosts from midday onwards are terrible.

Where is Jordy, I want Jordy and A-Rod back!

I listened to them a bit last night.

They weren't across some AFL player movements, which should be core content on any SEN show. No-one was calling-in - they were kinda begging for calls at one stage - and their "filler" chat was pretty bad. Very giggly too.

Once they had guests on talking Champions League and international cricket, it improved.

When I listened the other night, which prompted my post, it was all the giggling that got to me.....was terrible, couldn't understand them a lot of the times. Also noticed when someone did call in they listened made a comment then said thanks and hung up....just didn't seem to want to actually talk to them.

I know some are real nuff nuffs who ring in but that's what I like about Jordy, he actually let's them talk and he will engage in a conversation with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol great analogy, tuned in for 5 minutes on sat.. heard “tags” booting one home, and talking cash/money.. brilliant award winning radio it was
It's so sad that it get's to this level , with a washed up fat little ex jockey has been trying to make a celebrity of himself

have never listened to track. didnt know when its on, until today. unsure browny has a voice for radio. and one of the colleagues, a more grating voice than browny. as others have said, three blokes talking about bets and cheering horses on isnt great

Remove this Banner Ad

Back