Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

A few times ive text the Pipe like today bagging Matt Rendell and straight after he goes getting alot of support of Rendell , same happened with that idiot that rings in about Melbourne
i dont think they read out negative texts

i feel dwayne talks a lot about SANFL stuff

So seems like they are running overnights out of Perth now until they run the replays and then the early tradies show. Probably makes sense, getting someone to start a shift at 7pm Perth time is better than 10pm Melbourne time.

yeah you can look at it a few ways,stimulates employment,gives unknowns an opportunity theyd otherwise not get,then the counter argument would be
quality over quantity,one owner, same message/format across the board,its a balancing act youd hope to get right
Atm they seem to have half a dozen interchangeable young blokes who sound the same & share similar viewpoints,it's in danger of becoming sort of like I'd imagine communist radio to be

Being in the city we don't get the three hours of Off the Bench'during the footy season I was just wondering if Brendan from Bealiba was still alive and kicking? I have had a few jokes read out by Pickers in that last hour, the last one was "what do you call a dodgy tap? a Feral Fawcett...." I go on long walks with my dog along the Marby, I come up with them then. This Saturday listen for; "I was peeling spuds the other night. Yeah, one bit me on the thumb...it was an ouch potato..." :huh:

Survey 6 came around quickly.
Crikey! SEN cracked a couple of 4s!

jKNY2Nt.jpg

Survey 6 came around quickly.
Crikey! SEN cracked a couple of 4s!

jKNY2Nt.jpg

Wonder if the highlighted below is a statistical anomaly or a misalignment of the survey results...
1633605990619.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris is back , now an expert on Box Hill and Hawthorn , Pipe said everyone loves it when he comes on

“Chris from Camberwell” coming soon to Netflix a documentary on how the never ending sporting fan journey and subsequent culmination of a 57 year drought turned a humble phone caller into a Melbourne phenomenon

Chris is back , now an expert on Box Hill and Hawthorn , Pipe said everyone loves it when he comes on
“Chris from Camberwell” coming soon to Netflix a documentary on how the never ending sporting fan journey and subsequent culmination of a 57 year drought turned a humble phone caller into a Melbourne phenomenon
One man's unique ability to turn a discussion on quantum physics into an incoherent rant about the Casey demons,must avoid viewing

Gerard does, you can feel the condescension when he reads them out.
I'm Hammer from rowville.
I can't stand Gerald
He has read my texts out when I bag him. At first it was to balance an argument. Now he reads them willingly.
Hes a twat. He knows it.
My text made airwaves. My text made me listen to hear if it was read out.
Win win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back