Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes , Ankush

By the way Andy was talkin that Ankush guy must have sent in heaps of disparaging texts yesterday , as they were pretty keen to give him back a serve on air

That tiktok guy looks like an Indian Bob Murphy , lost of dancing on his tiktok page

He was offering him money to come on ! Which is shocking as Murphy is famous for his george costanza-like refusal to dip his hands in his purse

Who's replacing Bob ?,will they use the same process they use to recruit most of their on air staff ? Lure them off the street with the promise of a hot meal & a warm bath

Shrewd negotiators I'm told can also get some gift vouchers from station sponsors and a few SEN polo shirts thrown in...

Doubt Murphy will be replaced in the off-season until this clashes with his Freo commitments.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously Bob has improved out of sight , good on him for his new gig. I would love Richo or Howie to be on
Either one of them would be good,but money would be an issue,old lefty MCcamel nose from mornings would have hoovered up most of the cash

She was a lightweight whiner about people who take too many items through the express checkout. Ever since she's been on 3AW and the Murdoch papers, she's done the sensible career thing and catered to the right wing / 'giant woke conspiracy to brainwash your children' crowd.

Reality is she kicked on, as has Richo, not so Harf.

Being in the city we don't get the three hours of Off the Bench'during the footy season I was just wondering if Brendan from Bealiba was still alive and kicking? I have had a few jokes read out by Pickers in that last hour, the last one was "what do you call a dodgy tap? a Feral Fawcett...." I go on long walks with my dog along the Marby, I come up with them then. This Saturday listen for; "I was peeling spuds the other night. Yeah, one bit me on the thumb...it was an ouch potato..." :huh:
Brendan from Bealiba was on OTB on Saturday. This is one of his pearlers.
Wife to husband - "Have you seen the dogs bowl?"
Husband - "Didn't know it could".

Harf is a star as a host, would be on very good money at RSN because the people around him are ordinary and would be on peanuts. Gareth hall is good to . If I was hutchy I’d be getting both of them to SEN.
Adam White on RSN is a gun.

He and Harf are easily the best brekky combo

Harf is a star as a host, would be on very good money at RSN because the people around him are ordinary and would be on peanuts. Gareth hall is good to . If I was hutchy I’d be getting both of them to SEN.

RSN are below SEN in the ratings unlike those who employ MsPanahi. The only thing these people have in common is where they came from the same industry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back