Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly.
Yeah he's a great. kick inside 50 can get his own ball. He's like a mix between dusty martin and selwood.

wtf?

garry and tim have no idea who the next draft crop are either
Only about 10% of the footy population do . Might have a little glance at something , but rather wait till draft day.

Heard a news bulletin on SEN yesterday with three sponsorship mentions in the read. Poor April Adams, having to read ads for Hutchy.

I feel like I've got a one in three chance of hearing commercials everytime I switch to SEN. They should double the cost of their ads so they only have to play half as many.

Has Off The Bench always been about one-third "entermercials" on top of the ads? FMD, there's the trotting segment, the Greyhound Racing Vic bit, Country Racing Vic, 2 betting spots with Nathan Brown, and more horse racing with Tags.... and I've probably missed one

Has Off The Bench always been about one-third "entermercials" on top of the ads? FMD, there's the trotting segment, the Greyhound Racing Vic bit, Country Racing Vic, 2 betting spots with Nathan Brown, and more horse racing with Tags.... and I've probably missed one
It's everywhere , on TV , everywhere . Can someone sponsor Finey to come back and f off that idiot Hargraves

One of Finey's former guests Troy Zantuck has been on AW at times , good value and when i hear his stuff makes me miss Finey's show even more . It's not ground breaking , but entertaining . That is something Hargraves show doesn't have , all the replays and his silly opinion on anything .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of Finey's former guests Troy Zantuck has been on AW at times , good value and when i hear his stuff makes me miss Finey's show even more . It's not ground breaking , but entertaining . That is something Hargraves show doesn't have , all the replays and his silly opinion on anything .

AW is great with the old crew. Add Sergio paradise to it. Tony moclair. Etc.

Would Finey go back to sen with hutchy there?

The ads are so cheap and nasty too. I remember a Hang My TV ad where the boofhead voice over said "We'll hang your TV and tell "the wife" that you did it" um..wouldn't the van in the driveway with Hang My TV written on it be a bit of a give away?
There is bad bad ("Hi, hi, hi to Hyundai - fork lifts) and good bad ("Broke my windscreen/broke my windscreen, oh no what can I do? call 1.800 Instant Winscreen/and they'll fix it/ just like new") :huh:

zanners was on gladiators of sport with schibeki long b4 he was with finey

i wonder if sam rings up his liteners and abuses the * out of them like finey use to do,,,

Thing with Lyon and Watson is they’re on good money. They don’t bother basic research on other sports, it wouldn’t take long to do as US presenters do.

Even ignoring that ..ok only sport is AFL. So at least watch every match or know it in more depth. Too many times both say I didn’t watch the game. They don’t even know how draft points system works and why teams are doing certain swap picks. That really is very poor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back