Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Louie the Lipinski

Senior List
Oct 12, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
He even used to target participants on this board,macmum upset him once if
Thing with Lyon and Watson is they’re on good money. They don’t bother basic research on other sports, it wouldn’t take long to do as US presenters do.

Even ignoring that ..ok only sport is AFL. So at least watch every match or know it in more depth. Too many times both say I didn’t watch the game. They don’t even know how draft points system works and why teams are doing certain swap picks. That really is very poor
I'd suggest they get Bill Burr on once a week to give an entertaining report on what's happening in the US, but they couldn't afford him.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Thing with Lyon and Watson is they’re on good money. They don’t bother basic research on other sports, it wouldn’t take long to do as US presenters do.

Even ignoring that ..ok only sport is AFL. So at least watch every match or know it in more depth. Too many times both say I didn’t watch the game. They don’t even know how draft points system works and why teams are doing certain swap picks. That really is very poor
Doesn't worry me , listen to Hargraves who has no idea on anything

Doesn't worry me , listen to Hargraves who has no idea on anything
What’s that got to do with anything? Is Hargreaves on Breakfast salary? So because he’s s**t it’s ok for everyone to be s**t? Odd take

Btw don’t think Watson and Lyon are s**t just can be a lot better

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
speaking of advertising,whats happened with John Setka ? they still plugging tha yet to be convicted thiefs ads ? or has he slipped away quietly counting the loot he got given in Andrews brown paperbag ? wonder how much $$$$$ the bloke who owns SEN got for allowing him to sprout his sermon ?? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
speaking of advertising,whats happened with John Setka ? they still plugging tha yet to be convicted thiefs ads ? or has he slipped away quietly counting the loot he got given in Andrews brown paperbag ? wonder how much $$$$$ the bloke who owns SEN got for allowing him to sprout his sermon ?? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Since then, a less offensive, unknown voice from the Master Builders Association has taken the role of spruiking the vaccine. MBA hasn't allowed comments on their FB page since the promos have come out.

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hargreaves show this evening , starts talking about Djokovic and vaccines , says he doesn’t want to talk about , proceeds to talk about it for the next hour

A caller who rings in and opposing Sermons view saying the mandates aren’t a law , Hargreaves hangs up on him saying “I won’t allow misinformation to go to air”

Misinformation?

There goes most of Sens topics , and 3 weeks of continuous Trade radio

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Hargreaves show this evening , starts talking about Djokovic and vaccines , says he doesn’t want to talk about , proceeds to talk about it for the next hour

A caller who rings in and opposing Sermons view saying the mandates aren’t a law , Hargreaves hangs up on him saying “I won’t allow misinformation to go to air”

Misinformation?

I actually heard that briefly , he cracked it . Whatever side you are on he's a FW. I know people don't like Andy , but he doesn't carry on like that

Sep 13, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Misinformation?

This is where Heverin gets missed , where is the
' which player could you least afford to lose if they didnt get the mandatory CV-19 vaccine ' talkback question ?

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
What's the point of having Silly Sam on for an hour and then BP with the Tennis show . Just have BP on from 6 till 10 and get rid of the idiot

I think BP buys that one hour of air time. He or his group find their own sponsors. Easy money for SEN. Your right no reason he couldn't stay on when it's recorded live but I'd say that's the reason.

Back