Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

i wonder if he thinks the Honus Wagner baseball cards should be free. :grinv1: One sold this year for 6.6 million.
If anyone who cares why, it's basically because it's one of the most rare. Back in the old days, baseball cards were made by cigarette companies. Wagner didn't want his likeness associated with ciggies, so he told them to stop, but that was after about 50 cards were made.

Mate, Chris thinks Honus Wagner plays for the Casey Scorps, and that as a ‘man’ who pours a lot of coin into the club, he and his chums who sit together each week after putting their pullovers on seats in the MCC to reserve them 4 hours before the bounce, all agree that Goodwin should be on notice. Because if Honus Wagner was in they would’ve won by 120, and he also wants you to know that if Leigh ‘Juice’ Newton played instead of Jackson and if Michael ‘Juice’ Newton player instead of Fritsch, who was a good player at Casey but has been no good since, it would’ve been 160, and it’s just not good enough and I’m going to raise it at the AGM also Dwayne do me a favour and tell me how many hardball gets Paul Hopgood had in 1996 I think that Clayton Oliver could learn a thing or two off him Dwayne why can we not produce teams as good as we had in the 1990s under Northey, Balme and Daniher you know me and my friends in the fuschias coterie think those sides would have won by 240 can you tell me why we aren’t still called the fuschias Dwayne I need to know please tell me when I call tomorrow

Last edited:
Wow, I thought it would be a fun way to pass the time on the graveyard shift would be to type a post exactly the way Chris speaks.

I was wrong. That was tortuous and with every sentence I continued without a full stop I got closer to booking an appointment with Dr. Philip Nitschke. How does Chris do it week in week out?

Last edited:

I bet Chris is pissed off that DATS Entertainment are charging regional footy fans $149, or $499 for a family, to see some Melbourne players and a replica Premiership Cup

"While the Demons are set to hold a free premiership party at the MCG on December 5, rural-based fans are being asked to fork out $149 for a ticket or $499 for a family pass. Photo opportunities with players and a replica premiership cup are being promoted across the events, which are a combination of stage shows and breakfast, lunch and dinner functions."

Last edited:
I bet Chris is pissed off that DATS Entertainment are charging regional footy fans $149, or $499 for a family, to see some Melbourne players and the Premiership Cup

"While the Demons are set to hold a free premiership party at the MCG on December 5, rural-based fans are being asked to fork out $149 for a ticket or $499 for a family pass. Photo opportunities with players and a replica premiership cup are being promoted across the events, which are a combination of stage shows and breakfast, lunch and dinner functions."

Will players the calibre of Sam weideman & luke tapscott be there ? Shut up & take my coterie money says chris !

Will players the calibre of Sam weideman & luke tapscott be there ? Shut up & take my coterie money says chris !

Chris was on the fence but his sources at the Fuschias coterie assured him that the great James Magner will be presenting the cup to the crowd, he’s all in now

I don't know the reason why but recently, I have been able to get SEN Melbourne here in Sydney on my DAB radio.

Once the footy season finished, the Lyon/Watson breakfast show has slumped to a level that makes it nearly impossible to listen to.

The content is lacking in any real depth with the majority of the show's prowess being hung on the two host's limited comedic talents.

The amount of times I hear the promo for Dangerfield's fishing show, the horse-racing program and the car-racing program makes it sound extremely desperate & unprofessional, clearly they get unnecessarily flogged just to pad out the shortfalls of the remainder of the program.

Why do they have a half-hourly news service but only have one story in it ?? This is amateur hour of the highest order.

Whoever is in the producer's chair should be sacked and Hutchy, as owner of the station, should be embarrassed to have that breakfast show as his flagship program.

I don't know the reason why but recently, I have been able to get SEN Melbourne here in Sydney on my DAB radio.

Once the footy season finished, the Lyon/Watson breakfast show has slumped to a level that makes it nearly impossible to listen to.

The content is lacking in any real depth with the majority of the show's prowess being hung on the two host's limited comedic talents.

The amount of times I hear the promo for Dangerfield's fishing show, the horse-racing program and the car-racing program makes it sound extremely desperate & unprofessional, clearly they get unnecessarily flogged just to pad out the shortfalls of the remainder of the program.

Why do they have a half-hourly news service but only have one story in it ?? This is amateur hour of the highest order.

Whoever is in the producer's chair should be sacked and Hutchy, as owner of the station, should be embarrassed to have that breakfast show as his flagship program.

bedford can provide a universal agreed opinion about 1/2 hour news. I think its to fill in time, cynically. You make a good point, its only ever one or two news stories, then sports news. If youre gonna have news on, do it properly or not at all.

I love the chemistry of watson-lyon, but agree even garry said yesterday the show is afl-centric. Even then, posters in this thread know more about whats going on in footy than them, especially games i reckon.

If you look at this mornings show:

Matty dellavadova
Lugani Zami
Terrific interviews. Good content and relevant.

did lol when garry said sheeds is on today cause he's on tonights episode of the essendon doco, and listener said hes an idiot cause sheeds has already been on

I enjoyed E.T interview yesterday. great questions and relaxed segment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that renowned SEN hater Scott Gullan had SEN personalities very high and prominent in his top 50 released today.
A bit of a reality check for the perpetual whingers on here

Interesting that renowned SEN hater Scott Gullan had SEN personalities very high and prominent in his top 50 released today.
A bit of a reality check for the perpetual whingers on here
But who care what Gullan thinks ,the blokes an imbecile if he thinks JB and Darcy are in the top 20 , both F wits

Just switched on to Sam Hargraves, someone texted-in and called him a coward, he didn't react well.

I reckon it was Bedford with one of his burner phones.

Hargreaves starts his show every night , thanking the doctors and nurses and those who got vaxxed

Is he going to thank them when they get their boosters , and then their booster booster , and then their booster booster booster , and then their booster booster booster booster?

Hargreaves starts his show every night , thanking the doctors and nurses and those who got vaxxed

Is he going to thank them when they get their boosters , and then their booster booster , and then their booster booster booster , and then their booster booster booster booster?
I will thank Hutchy when this imbecile is never heard again

How will you survive a day without listening to the world’s most boring man, Andrew Hayes. The first Radio host to never actually have an opinion.

I don't get up early enough to listen to him thankfully

Maher Gaze and De Stoop , on the De Kock BLM kneeling story , giving their opinions , but they don’t want to get to political.

Do they kneel before each show , or have a welcome to country ?

Any persons of colour on Sen Andy , Gazey , De Stoop ?
Imagine boh was still on.

I don't understand why he's gotten so much hate. Just because everyone else does it doesn't mean you have to do it as well, it also doesn't mean you're a racist.

Imagine boh was still on.

I don't understand why he's gotten so much hate. Just because everyone else does it doesn't mean you have to do it as well, it also doesn't mean you're a racist.

Andy Gazey DeStoop , Dwayne , Whateley , Gary and Tim , Hargreaves should kneel before each show and post it to Twitter

But we all know that they wont , Why not

What’s the harm in it ,if they believe footballers , cricketers , basketballs should do then Sen show host should do it also , if it’s important to them , it shows your audience that your against racism on each show

But they wont do it , but they love to have non political discussions about sport politics issues

Before some their Footy radios broadcasts they make an on air announcement that “This game is being played on the ….. Land of ….Nation”

There has been a number of AFL games this past seasons that when the Welcome to Country ceremony is happening on the ground , the commentators are talking all over it , about the upcoming game , whilst it is happening.

Sen is that disrespectful ?

They can’t say that they are unaware that that has happened , as they have clearly done it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back