Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, it's very disappointing when ya switch on at 6:07pm and hear McInnes on, innit? :grinv1: It's no coincidence that he's gone nowhere (on air) in the 13 years he's been at 3aw.

How many on here can say they have been on the end of a Ross Lyon death stare , “You’re quite brilliant Shane” can

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted this a couple of years ago. One more time. Why not? :grinv1:

Here are all of Finey's ratings going back to survey three, 2010. As is obvious, his last rating of 2.1 was an aberration

2010:..............5.1, 5.1, 6.4, 5.6, 3.9, 3.8
2011: 3.1, 5.0, 6.3, 5.8, 5.1, 5.3, 4.1, 3.1
2012: 2.6, 4.0, 5.2, 5.4, 5.1, 4.3, 4.2, 4.0
2013: 3.3, 4.3, 4.9, 4.6, 3.6, 4.2, 5.2, 4.8
2014: 3.2, 3.9, 5.0, 5.0, 4.8, 5.3, 5.3, 4.8
2015: 3.7, 5.5, 5.0, 4.8, 4.8, 3.4, 3.6, 4.4
2016: 2.6, 3.8, 3.6, 4.2, 5.3, 4.5, 4.2, 4.8
2017: 3.3, 5.2, 5.1, 3.3, 3.5, 3.9, 3.5, 2.1

Last edited:
Look at the evenings , surely he can't last

Sermon Sam has created a show where when he gives his opinion.

And if you call up or sms in with a different opinion you get called a conspiracy theorist , talking rumours , and he won’t put that to air on his show

He repeatedly says he won’t deal in rumor , that’s what the whole basis of afl trade 3 weeks is all about

He only wants callers and texts that agree with his view , but hey call in an we will put you to air

Sermon Sam has created a show where when he gives his opinion.

And if you call up or sms in with a different opinion you get called a conspiracy theorist , talking rumours , and he won’t put that to air on his show

He repeatedly says he won’t deal in rumor , that’s what the whole basis of afl trade 3 weeks is all about

He only wants callers and texts that agree with his view , but hey call in an we will put you to air
Spot on , hates any challenge .

I’d have to listen back but I don’t think he thanked the nurses and those who got vaxxed at the start of the mon and tue shows , as he loves to do.

But then at the end of his first hour this tue evening he refers to a text which had been sent yesterday to his show and he didn’t see it so he read it out tonight

What was in the text ?

A person called Tracy had texted in to thank all the nurses and those who got vaxxed. FMD

So we should believe that people are now texting lil ol Sam , on his sports show , to thank nurses and those who got the vax

I’d have to listen back but I don’t think he thanked the nurses and those who got vaxxed at the start of the mon and tue shows , as he loves to do.

But then at the end of his first hour this tue evening he refers to a text which had been sent yesterday to his show and he didn’t see it so he read it out tonight

What was in the text ?

A person called Tracy had texted in to thank all the nurses and those who got vaxxed. FMD

So we should believe that people are now texting lil ol Sam , on his sports show , to thank nurses and those who got the vax
On Twitter there is never any likes , he is a fair dinkum goose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back