Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Sen Track again

PSY

Sigh

Op op op op op Oppan Gangnam Style

images

goodness me. campbell brown hosted sen track today.

No sorry, I don't listen anymore. I rely on this thread to let me know if Sen will ever return to anything approaching good again.

Parts of Sen can be found on other stations now :)

Ox and Marko hosting the twilight zone on 3aw , even Tony Schibecci hosted the last 3 shows over Christmas new year , along with a few of their guests and callers on were on the old DeathStar Sen

Zanners is on a segment 3aw with Tony Moclair a segment with Simon Owens

Harf calling footy and hosting a show on 3aw and with Robbo and has his own show on 927

KB calling footy and has a segment with Tom Elliott

Ox and Marko hosting the twilight zone on 3aw , even Tony Schibecci hosted the last 3 shows over Christmas new year , along with a few of their guests and callers on were on the old DeathStar Sen

Harf calling footy and hosting a show on 3aw and with Robbo and has his own show on 927

The only good thing about Tom Elliott is his missus

Must be paying Whateley a fortune. How could he stay identified with this shambles.

I’m starting to think the ABC let Whateley go to Sen in the same way Collingwood were happy Malthouse went to Carlton , being both Sen and Carlton believing that getting an established highly payed leader would shoot them up the ladder quickly.

But now in both cases it has been the opposite

I’m starting to think the ABC let Whateley go to Sen in the same way Collingwood were happy Malthouse went to Carlton , being both Sen and Carlton believing that getting an established highly payed leader would shoot them up the ladder quickly.

But now in both cases it has been the opposite
Did Whately have a book tour he had to finish before he could start?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just need to find a station to take on Pickers and Hutchy. Oh wait......

Did Whately have a book tour he had to finish before he could start?

Looks like he couldn’t offload the last seven Black Caviar books as there on his home office bookshelf (3rd shelf from top , right hand side) or maybe Gerard was buying extra copies of his own book to get the sales up ?

He also has his WINX book on the top shelf

The Black Caviar painting behind him even has a 2 in it as sign of some Sen shows ratings numbers to come ?

And nine copies of some other book top shelf left hand side .

15438bf2b612d4adf0303f6a5b928a69

Last edited:
Parts of Sen can be found on other stations now :).
I hope it pisses off Hutch-Blob that some of these guys have probably quadruple the audience they had on SEN

Eddie McGuire facetiously speculated a couple of years ago that Whateley would be on about 400 grand, adding something like, "well, he wouldn't have left his rock solid job at the ABC for peanuts"
Pretty sure he was the highest paid on-air ABC person at about 290K.

Was a top earners leak at some point.

Eddie McGuire facetiously speculated a couple of years ago that Whateley would be on about 400 grand, adding something like, "well, he wouldn't have left his rock solid job at the ABC for peanuts"
Was at a sporty a few years ago and OX was the guest speaker .
He said they heard Whately was on 450k so sounds about right

To be fair they make him earn it by calling as much live sport as possible. He is probably lucky due to Covid he doesn't have to leave Melbourne as much as he might have to prior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back