Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Sermon Sam , like Cam “I get it” Luke are disciples and chapter writers in the Hutchy book of “We can fix it … we can make it better”
No one can make him better . That add for Melb UTD when he's just screaming , i'd like to have him screaming on the way out the door . My apologies to Heverin who is 100's times better than this try hard

No one can make him better . That add for Melb UTD when he's just screaming , i'd like to have him screaming on the way out the door . My apologies to Heverin who is 100's times better than this try hard
That's Cam Luke, right? That ad makes me laugh even after 100 listens. They're using it as a promotion. Dreadful commentary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours Marg has engaged lawyers , Screwem Goode & Hart , over the recently lower and lowers fees that are paid to her for the use of her name “Margaret” “ Marg” and other names that she goes by “sweetheart” “darl” and “Sens mascot” “Our Golden Girl”

Horses named after her and all their future off spring will now also require that Marg will receive a 95/5 split on all winnings , Marg has instructed that any losses on any of these horses and off spring will be picked up by Sen Track and not her.

Also now that the last of the Golden Girls (Betty White) has gone and that Ms Whites 100th party on the 17th Jan has been cancelled , and Ms White is no longer in need the residual Sen fee for the Golden Girls theme , Marg will be launching a claimant on all fees that will now be paid to her when “Thank you for being a friend” is played to introduce her on Saturdays segment , including back payment to when it was first played to introduce her onto a Sen program

As Margaret has been happy to call in to all and any Sen Programs at all times of the day , we will also be claiming part of the add revenue generated by when an announcer would say “Marg call in” or Margaret has called in” or Margaret is next up” as more people would be listening in anticipation of what she was going to say.

Marg regrets that she has to take this action , but has been forced to in order to make as much from her well earned fame as is financially possible for the remaining years of her life and would love to set up financially her friends and family whilst she is able to.

After seeing The Boss and Bowie selling their back catalogue for astronomical prices , Marg has instructed us that she will be suing for full ownership, playback and all marketing rights of all phone calls made by her across all Sen programs since day one.

And especially in the early days the “hold time” when as her profile was on the rise she would ring in and they would take at least five segments to get to her and put her to air , time is precious to old people they don’t have that much time to waste waiting on hold.

Signed : Sue Yoo

Secretary for Screwem Goode & Hart

images

Listened to cricket on the radio Saturday evening for the first time this series.
Started with SEN and lasted all of 10 minutes before flicking over to ABC Grandstand instead, as the incessant ads multiple times an over were incredibly irritating. How people listen to the coverage is beyond me.

Listened to cricket on the radio Saturday evening for the first time this series.
Started with SEN and lasted all of 10 minutes before flicking over to ABC Grandstand instead, as the incessant ads multiple times an over were incredibly irritating. How people listen to the coverage is beyond me.
Try MMM the adds are worse

Yeah I don't get why you'd listen to sen test cricket when it's ads in top of ads. ABC all the way for the cricket broadcast.

I find if you listen to the ads with some cricket in between, it makes for a better experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back