Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

This Wednesday 1116 Sen will turn 18 , it will then be legally able to be served an alcoholic drink at a pub , get drivers licence and vote in elections and legally gamble.
is there a reunion on the cards ? can we get some of the oldies in for a nostalgic night of looking back & to be hosted by none other than Mark Fine.
it could turn into some sort of remediation by midnite with Hutchy & Marg sitting down legs x'd encircled by the likes of Panihi,KB,Leach,the Doc,Shawry and Kosizticke & Beva to name a few steering the conversation

By SEN for 2 weeks , all tennis . Turned on at 9 expecting a fair bit of cricket , but nothing . Yes do the Tennis when they are playing , but not a 3 hour build up.
To be fair, wouldn't they have been expecting to do the cricket this morning had england not shat themselves?

To be fair, wouldn't they have been expecting to do the cricket this morning had england not shat themselves?

Probably , but not 3 hours of Tennis

if the cricket was continuing then yes not 3 hours of tennis.

FWIW, dont mind a lot of tennis hours. Its a grand slam event, international. It deserves attention and a lot of time

I like the tennis, it's the biggest event on at the moment.

I've said this a number of times but they need to be more consistent with programming. Some weekends there will be a-league and the Big Bash on but we get trackside on SEN SA.

SEN track is just embarrassing

if it got more than 25 listeners I would be amazed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, it's a bit annoying when you expect the Big Bash be on, only to find that there's racing or tennis. The other day, Bryce McGain and someone were hosting the drive-time show while the BBL was on, but I don't think they did the cricket. WTF?!

Yes, it's a bit annoying when you expect the Big Bash be on, only to find that there's racing or tennis. The other day, Bryce McGain and someone were hosting the drive-time show while the BBL was on, but I don't think they did the cricket. WTF?!
Haven't heard a peep out of old mate on BB for a few days

Change to the morning show- looks like Tim and Gary still doing Tues-Thurs, Gary and Nathan Buckley on Monday, David King and Kane Cornes on Friday mornings.

Sermon Sam ?

Is he self isolating ? , I thought he was double vaxxed and boostered
if he is then hes definitely got the rona,over 90% of cases are those double whacked,you couldnt of made this shirt up could ya:cool:
hows ol karen cornes travelling ? pedalling the potion like a poodle on heat since mid August ,anyone sued him yet ? compensation claims now open and available to any adverse reactions to the assault,i mean stabbing,my bad, i mean needle,wonder wot the universal medical expert KC is saying nowadays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back