Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Well OTB has gone to it's lowest level , Sermon Sam is on , things are desperate .
Listened to Marg's segment, Sam was babbling on for about a minute about some boring theory/hypothesis of his regarding Kyrgios.

Doesn't he know that he is third banana? Shut up and let Marg tell us about all the sport she's watched and has an opinion on.

Listened to Marg's segment, Sam was babbling on for about a minute about some boring theory/hypothesis of his regarding Kyrgios.

Doesn't he know that he is third banana? Shut up and let Marg tell us about all the sport she's watched and has an opinion on.
3rd banana , i reckon his the lowest henry the 3rd

As said before. Maher is smart. He’s not gonna be in the top of afl commentators. So he’s sprinkling aflw to gain a top billing there. He may feel strongly about the womens game and good on him.

Others give scant regard to it, and when they do it really does seem fake. Talk about the “stars” of the womens game. Doubt that the big names eg watson and lyon watch any games.

We have Cooney back on breakfast in SEN SA. I really struggle listening to him. We had Hamish Hartlett last week who was really good.

The media reported here FiveAA chased Kane Cornes hard in the off season and offered some big money but he chose to stay with SEN seeing more opportunities Nationally with SEN. I guess the breakfast slot one day a week is part of that.

Last edited:
We have Cooney back on breakfast in SEN SA. I really struggle listening to him. We had Hamish Hartlett last week who was really good.

The media reported here FiveAA chased Kane Corners hard in the off season and offered some big money but he chose to stay with SEN seeing more opportunities Nationally with SEN. I guess the breakfast slot one day a week is part of that.
That's sad that he chose to stay

As said before. Maher is smart. He’s not gonna be in the top of afl commentators. So he’s sprinkling aflw to gain a top billing there. He may feel strongly about the womens game and good on him.

Others give scant regard to it, and when they do it really does seem fake. Talk about the “stars” of the womens game. Doubt that the big names eg watson and lyon watch any games.
Personally, I reckon he does it out of matrimonial pressure, Emma Race being quite the activist in the area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, I reckon he does it out of matrimonial pressure, Emma Race being quite the activist in the area.
And he has 3 girls and that would influence a bit . Personally i really like Andy and he's a good bloke off the airwaves

21 mins off air
Went from this

lAJCVp.jpg

To this in 21 mins

lAJniN.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back