Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
1116 adSEN

Wow it's really bad now
Just fill time for adds

I drove to the shops to grab a coffee one morning last week, the trip from garage to parking there is 5 mins, it was really only when I pulled up at the shops that I realized for the entire trip that all I heard were ads.

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I drove to the shops to grab a coffee one morning last week, the trip from garage to parking there is 5 mins, it was really only when I pulled up at the shops that I realized for the entire trip that all I heard were ads.

Jabba will be onto the road authority to lower the speed limit on your route , thus taking you a few minutes longer to get to the coffee shop , and so he can stick a few more minutes of add in.

TheGreatBarryB

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
Lol Garry admitted he’s not across how Brisbane play.

Haha. Brisbane are hard to score against. Minutes earlier he said that lions have a habit of letting teams score against them.
I mean seriously that is just a joke. He’s a host of football shows and he can’t even be bothered watching games.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
I mean seriously that is just a joke. He’s a host of football shows and he can’t even be bothered watching games.
I think its kinda the culture. It's seen as "geeky" to research, study and the like. From school through to tertiary, they are teased. But playing sport is where it's at. Ergo, with garry its a running joke getting things wrong, or applying as little effort in because you can laugh it off later and no one holds you accountable

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think its kinda the culture. It's seen as "geeky" to research, study and the like. From school through to tertiary, they are teased. But playing sport is where it's at. Ergo, with garry its a running joke getting things wrong, or applying as little effort in because you can laugh it off later and no one holds you accountable

He alluded to at least watching the Foxtel 'mini' version of every game each weekend a few times this year so that is a bit harsh.

XhazzafootyX

Club Legend
May 24, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
There’s just not enough footy content for sen. Dwayne literally just replays interview quotes from the programs before him and discusses that. Like Gerard, Garry and Tim hadn’t just done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Hutchy destroying the Wildcats as we speak.
Crikey! Hutchy The Cooler, doing his usual work of bulldozing a joint he takes control of.

'The upheaval at the Wildcats continued on Thursday when Morrison announced his departure, despite having two more years to run on his contract. Morrison says his decision to quit after just one season with the NBL club was purely based on family health reasons.
Morrison's exit comes just two days after chief executive Troy Georgiu was sacked. Georgiu had been with the Wildcats for 20 years and served as chief executive since 2017.

Financial controller Sanjer Chowdhury and commercial GM Anthony Radich have also resigned in recent times under the new ownership of Sports Entertainment Network.

Hutchison felt the decision to part ways with Georgiu was the right one. "There was a lack of alignment between the CEO and where the club and the team ... want to go to get to the next level as a team," Hutchison said. "Differences of opinion are really healthy in business and we respect each others' opinions.

Last edited:

RAPPA

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 20, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Crikey! Hutchy The Cooler doing his usual work.

'The upheaval at the Wildcats continued on Thursday when Morrison announced his departure, despite having two more years to run on his contract. Morrison says his decision to quit after just one season with the NBL club was purely based on family health reasons.
Morrison's exit comes just two days after chief executive Troy Georgiu was sacked. Georgiu had been with the Wildcats for 20 years and served as chief executive since 2017.

Financial controller Sanjer Chowdhury and commercial GM Anthony Radich have also resigned in recent times under the new ownership of Sports Entertainment Network.

Hutchison felt the decision to part ways with Georgiu was the right one. "There was a lack of alignment between the CEO and where the club and the team ... want to go to get to the next level as a team," Hutchison said. "Differences of opinion are really healthy in business and we respect each others' opinions.

Looks like Hutchy is eating away at the fabric of the team.

bedford

Premium Platinum
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Crikey! Hutchy The Cooler, doing his usual work of bulldozing a joint he takes control of.

Hutchy was actually on with the Andy's yesterday and explained it , don't know why we need the Canberra times.

SuperMal

All Australian
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
I tried.listening to SEN twice today.

In the morning we had Gary and Tim praising the luck of the listeners to be able to hear Margaret and Johnny from Epping on their station......

On Dwayne’s show...there were no less than 3 callers in a row who were unquestionably sub-intellect- They had difficulty forming words, repeated their point three times and Dwayne just let them ramble on.....

It occurred to me ....imagine having to sit there everyday listening to the wisdom of The Parade of the Dull that makes up their audience.

I reckon they earn their money...but I wish they’d stop insulting my intelligence by pretending its great to listen to an illiterate souther european North supporter.....

Last edited:

bedford

Premium Platinum
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
I tried.listening to SEN twice today.

In the morning we had Gary and Tim praising the luck of the listeners to be able to hear Margaret and Johnny from Epping on their station......

On Dwayn’s show...there were no less than 3 callers in a row who were unquestionably sub-intellect- They had difficulty forming words, repeated their point three times and Dwayne just let them ramble on.....

It occurred to me ....imagine having to sit there everyday listening to the wisdom of The Parade of the Dull that makes up their audience.

I reckon they earn their money...but I wish they’d stop insulting my intelligence by pretending its great to listen to an illiterate souther european North supporter.....
Trout , Paul they are all sub intellect

SuperMal

All Australian
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
Trout , Paul they are all sub intellect

And SEN reckon it’s great to have their ‘contribution (drivel)....it really shows they’re targetting the ‘less discerning’ sports fan.

And For what its worth it’s a shame...because I enjoy the footy discussion.....but I turn off when-

Gerard talks horse racing
Johnny and Margaret get on
Gaze and Maher start their never ending purile conversations.

SuperMal

All Australian
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
.....and don’t get me started about the laughability of Maher’s, Watson’s and Lyon’s arrogance....when they’re hosting ‘radio for the challenged’.

Deliverance

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's all good as long as you realise the E part of the SEN is their main focus. A lot of their hosts have big personalities and are quite amusing. Just don't expect any in depth sports knowledge.

bedford

Premium Platinum
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
And SEN reckon it’s great to have their ‘contribution (drivel)....it really shows they’re targetting the ‘less discerning’ sports fan.

And For what its worth it’s a shame...because I enjoy the footy discussion.....but I turn off when-

Gerard talks horse racing
Johnny and Margaret get on
Gaze and Maher start their never ending purile conversations.
Do you like Trout ?

blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham

Good one Hutchy....get rid of the CEO of the club that has been there for 20 years and multiple titles and made the playoffs for 35 years straight up until you took over last season......and Georgiu is the one who has a issue with how they want to get to the next level as a team???

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad