Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Gazey- “she’s a massive hawks man”
Andy Woke Maher has to step in and correct him- “hawks person”
1135340.jpg

Glad Hutchy praised Jenny Wallace on Saturday...such a pleasant broadcaster on Overnights, really hope it leads to a higher profile gig. Unfortunately we still have to suffer Phil "um" Prior on some nights, who regularly cracks the shits at SMS's, saying it is "absurd" requests for him to focus on AFL. Nah mate, what is absurd is you, with absolutely zero rapport with callers, zero personality, and zero radio craft hosting a national sports program.

Glad Hutchy praised Jenny Wallace on Saturday...such a pleasant broadcaster on Overnights

I totally agree, I think Jen is a good addition to the airwaves. She has really grown into the role. She has a really good rapport with the callers, and brings kind of a warmth and calmness to Overnights, which is probably what you want if you're listening at that hour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bucks is pretty average really. He'll have some occasional insight and I like hearing his stories, when he was talking about Kokoda this morning etc but yeah then he'll bag the media and just talk about the Pies. What he said to Huddo the other week made me lose a little bit of respect for him but I still would like a beer with him.

Bucks is pretty average really. He'll have some occasional insight and I like hearing his stories, when he was talking about Kokoda this morning etc but yeah then he'll bag the media and just talk about the Pies. What he said to Huddo the other week made me lose a little bit of respect for him but I still would like a beer with him.
what was that he said?

I like him. Rising star in the media. Clearly understands sports and coveys his opinion coherently. Will have a long career ahead in the media.
just on him,i thought the early calls on him may of been slightly premature but i gotta say the crossovers to him during shows where he informs the listener
have been most impressive,totally professional and absent of boys club BS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back