Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Jacksonville
I support that!
I'd say 80.

You're allowed to be outspoken, you're allowed to have an opinion. Who cares if you offend people, go back to the Manly player's thing, if they don't support the whole pride thing, good, they are allowed to, they don't have to support something if they don't want to and they shouldn't be taken to town on it. Their club shouldn't make decisions for their players and expect their players to agree and go along with it.

RAPPA

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 20, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Anna just said there was an incident with Rex Hunt in a Melbourne suburb , why not just say Beaumaris , she's hopeless.

Would've preferred if she added some colour and flavour to the story; something along the lines of, 'Rex was seen wielding a garden fork as he proceeded to tell the driver to fork off'

Dogs Rule

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I'd say 80.

You're allowed to be outspoken, you're allowed to have an opinion. Who cares if you offend people, go back to the Manly player's thing, if they don't support the whole pride thing, good, they are allowed to, they don't have to support something if they don't want to and they shouldn't be taken to town on it. Their club shouldn't make decisions for their players and expect their players to agree and go along with it.

You're right, the players are allowed to have an opinion and if they don't want to support it, that's fine. The club also has the right to choose not to play (and pay) them.

Depends what the players value more. Their faith or the almighty dollar. I bet I know which one they pick...

fnarr fnarr

Debutant
Jan 8, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did anyone catch the 10.30 news update this morning? Anna reporting that Tom Hawkins had run out of "superlaxatives" to describe his captain. Even Gerard made a subtle comment closing the hour as he threw to the 11am news.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Did anyone catch the 10.30 news update this morning? Anna reporting that Tom Hawkins had run out of "superlaxatives" to describe his captain. Even Gerard made a subtle comment closing the hour as he threw to the 11am news.
haha i mentioned this in the faux pas thread!

bedford

Premium Platinum
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
im tempted to ring and ask the gnome can he describe Attaya Thitikul and pls embellish on her some and while hes at it bring me up to speed
on the performances of Jennifer Kupcho this year
Tonight got into the car and replays of Gerard !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bedford

Premium Platinum
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
so, hes on a golf show hey...i bet bollocks to a barn dance hes no idea who just won the latest womens major over in France and what country shes from
and i guarantee hes no idea that an australian was the defending champ
He was actually okay last night on the golf show .

SuperMal

All Australian
Day Off
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
It's supposed to be stupid genius. That's the point. When does a point of view become stupid and simply dismissed as illegitimate?
Well genius...if you don't know the difference btwn a relevant and realistic POV.....and unutterable BS....there’s no hope for you.....but even Maher or Gaze would have some understanding of contextual relevance.

You’re the type of intellect that thinks a suggestion to put Surface-Air missiles on every building when a plane is crashed into one in another country is a problem that should be ‘entertained’.....because you have no understanding of issue context.....you’d waste brain-power on any distraction.....like most conspiracy theorists.

Some things automatically rule themselves out - like arguing with you.

Even the most basic mental gelding understands relevant context...well.....maybe not....

Last edited:

TheGreatBarryB

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
You're allowed to be outspoken, you're allowed to have an opinion. Who cares if you offend people
Oh really! So I can spout off about the benefits of Nazism, genocide, racism even if completely made up and who cares about offending people no matter how damaging those comments could be?

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Oh really! So I can spout off about the benefits of Nazism, genocide, racism even if completely made up and who cares about offending people no matter how damaging those comments could be?
That's probably a little too far, let's keep in relevance to the whole pride, acceptance thing.

Remove this Banner Ad