Radio 1116 SEN 2022 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol nuffies central on midday madness. I find callers state the topic they wish to raise, explain it, then repeat the topic, and explain it again.

Hawks caller said it was disappointing that mcilvoy didn’t get a send off/guard of honour from the suns after the game. Mentioned that “players get that all the time now (line up)”. Then said disappointing another 5 times

The hands of stone

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lol nuffies central on midday madness. I find callers state the topic they wish to raise, explain it, then repeat the topic, and explain it again.

Hawks caller said it was disappointing that mcilvoy didn’t get a send off/guard of honour from the suns after the game. Mentioned that “players get that all the time now (line up)”. Then said disappointing another 5 times
It was an embarrasing listen

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anna once again giving yesterdays news , she must do it the night before
Sen most probably record the short news segments , with the intention to place them in the allotted news slots during the day

Sen may not pay the newsreaders for a full day , probably only for the morning lunch time then send them home early afternoon and replay replay replay

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I missed that cut-off this morning........can't think why Chris Fagan is a liar. What were they talking about?

I wonder if he meant Andrew Fagan of the Adelaide Crows re: the notorious camp

(no relation either I believe)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Sen most probably record the short news segments , with the intention to place them in the allotted news slots during the day

Sen may not pay the newsreaders for a full day , probably only for the morning lunch time then send them home early afternoon and replay replay replay
They certainly do. Its a tried and tested methodology in media/visual entertainment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dead Eye Didak

Premium Platinum
Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Good old Marg yesterday called Collingwood DOGS , Dwayne said he wouldn't normally let that through

And the station was inundated with complaints so Der-wayne had to apologise for not dumping on Marg from Sunbury!!....Pretty ordinary comment from the old bird. Considering they want her to be a regular on their station, maybe Hutchy should teach her some radio etiquette...

western royboy

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Sanderson was back on Crunch time on Saturday , did he give up his AFL gig ?
National Community Umpiring Manager

It is with sadness that I announce that Brenton Sanderson’s role as National Community Umpiring Manager is coming to an end. The Game Development department is working on a restructure of Umpiring, Coaching and Volunteers all within the same team and a number of roles have changed scope.

Despite Sando only being in the umpiring community for a few months, I can honestly say that Sando showed great support and appreciation of umpires after his extensive career as a player and coach. Everyone in the Vic community wishes you the best in the next step, whatever that may be, and you will always be welcome back into the umpiring community at any time!

was there all of 5 minutes…did squat…if you want a microcosm of why the afl is in trouble this is it

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Terrific interview with Ryan Leaf, former NFL player. The bloke was articulate, well spoken, polite and respectful. No clichés, no yeah nahs.

Tim and Garry were excellent. Up there with the best theyve done. With ryan they asked insightful questions allowing the guest to expand.

The contrast in interviewing technique of tim and garry has never been so stark. with footy players its more that they are friends with them, questions aren't deep diving.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone listen just before 7am? Toyota sponsor segment with a community footy club. Reckon it goes for less than 5 mins. If they are legit about promoting and supporting local footy, given them more time.

bedford

Premium Platinum
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
And the station was inundated with complaints so Der-wayne had to apologise for not dumping on Marg from Sunbury!!....Pretty ordinary comment from the old bird. Considering they want her to be a regular on their station, maybe Hutchy should teach her some radio etiquette...
Family is probably feral .

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This past few weeks I've noticed how stark the difference is between Garry & Bucks, and Garry & Tim. Garry and Bucks are so stiff and awkward in their interactions. I don't really understand why, I think Bucks has this weird alpha dog thing where he always needs to be the biggest dog in the room. Makes for shithouse radio. Or maybe they just don't get along that well and have that chemistry, because Bucks is fine with certain people.

Anyway just makes me appreciate Garry & Tim. * they are funny together and get along so well. Makes for such good radio.

bedford

Premium Platinum
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Old Mate Anna was a day behind even up to midday , even then she did the low temperature of 2 % but that was during the night , it all changed from 12 30 when April came on and she has improved a fair bit .

Remove this Banner Ad