Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Rendells racist comments last night need to be looked into ! again
This might be soft on him, but I'd say it was, at worst, ethnic stereotyping (unless I'm thinking of something different to you).

For those who wanna know, he was talking about Italian families being close, so young players with Italian heritage may have a stronger pull to stay at home. He said something like: "A lot of them all live together, including the grandparents, etc. That's why so many of them died from covid: because they live closely"

'Totes awks', as they say. I sensed some discomfort from Gerard Healy.

Last edited:
This might be soft on him, but I'd say it was, at worst, ethnic stereotyping, unless you're talking about something other than what I heard.

For those who wanna know, he was talking about Italian families being close, so young players with Italian heritage may have a stronger full to stay at home. He said something like: "A lot of them all live together, including the grandparents, etc. That's why so many of them died from covid: because they live closely"

'Totes awks', as they say. I sensed some discomfort from Gerard Healy.

Well and truly has crazy uncle status - you cringe when seated next to or near him for special occasions and just wait for the flippant comments to seep out of his mouth.

Well and truly has crazy uncle status - you cringe when seated next to or near him for special occasions and just wait for the flippant comments to seep out of his mouth.
Him and Hargraves were talking crap and missed a draft pick , it was absolute dribble . What Hargraves was back on for i don't know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pete, what does “hit up on me” mean in golf? Is it when someone from the group behind has a shot before the guys in front are out of the way?
Yes, the group in front should be out of range for your next shot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back