Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
1116 adSEN

Wow it's really bad now
Just fill time for adds

I drove to the shops to grab a coffee one morning last week, the trip from garage to parking there is 5 mins, it was really only when I pulled up at the shops that I realized for the entire trip that all I heard were ads.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
They can’t play more then a certain number of ads per hour/3 hour block whatever it is, they get around this but plugging every bloody segment with the tempur text, the coles 3rd caller of the day and all the other bs.
Actually haven't heard I AM spelling TEMPUR for awhile

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I drove to the shops to grab a coffee one morning last week, the trip from garage to parking there is 5 mins, it was really only when I pulled up at the shops that I realized for the entire trip that all I heard were ads.

Jabba will be onto the road authority to lower the speed limit on your route , thus taking you a few minutes longer to get to the coffee shop , and so he can stick a few more minutes of add in.

Lol Garry admitted he’s not across how Brisbane play.

Haha. Brisbane are hard to score against. Minutes earlier he said that lions have a habit of letting teams score against them.
I mean seriously that is just a joke. He’s a host of football shows and he can’t even be bothered watching games.

I mean seriously that is just a joke. He’s a host of football shows and he can’t even be bothered watching games.
I think its kinda the culture. It's seen as "geeky" to research, study and the like. From school through to tertiary, they are teased. But playing sport is where it's at. Ergo, with garry its a running joke getting things wrong, or applying as little effort in because you can laugh it off later and no one holds you accountable

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think its kinda the culture. It's seen as "geeky" to research, study and the like. From school through to tertiary, they are teased. But playing sport is where it's at. Ergo, with garry its a running joke getting things wrong, or applying as little effort in because you can laugh it off later and no one holds you accountable

He alluded to at least watching the Foxtel 'mini' version of every game each weekend a few times this year so that is a bit harsh.

He alluded to at least watching the Foxtel 'mini' version of every game each weekend a few times this year so that is a bit harsh.
Don’t think he’s even done that. That’s not enough when it’s your well paid profession

Remove this Banner Ad

Back