Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy destroying the Wildcats as we speak.
Crikey! Hutchy The Cooler, doing his usual work of bulldozing a joint he takes control of.

'The upheaval at the Wildcats continued on Thursday when Morrison announced his departure, despite having two more years to run on his contract. Morrison says his decision to quit after just one season with the NBL club was purely based on family health reasons.
Morrison's exit comes just two days after chief executive Troy Georgiu was sacked. Georgiu had been with the Wildcats for 20 years and served as chief executive since 2017.

Financial controller Sanjer Chowdhury and commercial GM Anthony Radich have also resigned in recent times under the new ownership of Sports Entertainment Network.

Hutchison felt the decision to part ways with Georgiu was the right one. "There was a lack of alignment between the CEO and where the club and the team ... want to go to get to the next level as a team," Hutchison said. "Differences of opinion are really healthy in business and we respect each others' opinions.

Last edited:
Crikey! Hutchy The Cooler doing his usual work.

'The upheaval at the Wildcats continued on Thursday when Morrison announced his departure, despite having two more years to run on his contract. Morrison says his decision to quit after just one season with the NBL club was purely based on family health reasons.
Morrison's exit comes just two days after chief executive Troy Georgiu was sacked. Georgiu had been with the Wildcats for 20 years and served as chief executive since 2017.

Financial controller Sanjer Chowdhury and commercial GM Anthony Radich have also resigned in recent times under the new ownership of Sports Entertainment Network.

Hutchison felt the decision to part ways with Georgiu was the right one. "There was a lack of alignment between the CEO and where the club and the team ... want to go to get to the next level as a team," Hutchison said. "Differences of opinion are really healthy in business and we respect each others' opinions.

Looks like Hutchy is eating away at the fabric of the team.

Crikey! Hutchy The Cooler, doing his usual work of bulldozing a joint he takes control of.

Hutchy was actually on with the Andy's yesterday and explained it , don't know why we need the Canberra times.

I tried.listening to SEN twice today.

In the morning we had Gary and Tim praising the luck of the listeners to be able to hear Margaret and Johnny from Epping on their station......

On Dwayne’s show...there were no less than 3 callers in a row who were unquestionably sub-intellect- They had difficulty forming words, repeated their point three times and Dwayne just let them ramble on.....

It occurred to me ....imagine having to sit there everyday listening to the wisdom of The Parade of the Dull that makes up their audience.

I reckon they earn their money...but I wish they’d stop insulting my intelligence by pretending its great to listen to an illiterate souther european North supporter.....

Last edited:
I tried.listening to SEN twice today.

In the morning we had Gary and Tim praising the luck of the listeners to be able to hear Margaret and Johnny from Epping on their station......

On Dwayn’s show...there were no less than 3 callers in a row who were unquestionably sub-intellect- They had difficulty forming words, repeated their point three times and Dwayne just let them ramble on.....

It occurred to me ....imagine having to sit there everyday listening to the wisdom of The Parade of the Dull that makes up their audience.

I reckon they earn their money...but I wish they’d stop insulting my intelligence by pretending its great to listen to an illiterate souther european North supporter.....
Trout , Paul they are all sub intellect

Trout , Paul they are all sub intellect

And SEN reckon it’s great to have their ‘contribution (drivel)....it really shows they’re targetting the ‘less discerning’ sports fan.

And For what its worth it’s a shame...because I enjoy the footy discussion.....but I turn off when-

Gerard talks horse racing
Johnny and Margaret get on
Gaze and Maher start their never ending purile conversations.

.....and don’t get me started about the laughability of Maher’s, Watson’s and Lyon’s arrogance....when they’re hosting ‘radio for the challenged’.

And SEN reckon it’s great to have their ‘contribution (drivel)....it really shows they’re targetting the ‘less discerning’ sports fan.

And For what its worth it’s a shame...because I enjoy the footy discussion.....but I turn off when-

Gerard talks horse racing
Johnny and Margaret get on
Gaze and Maher start their never ending purile conversations.
Do you like Trout ?

Good one Hutchy....get rid of the CEO of the club that has been there for 20 years and multiple titles and made the playoffs for 35 years straight up until you took over last season......and Georgiu is the one who has a issue with how they want to get to the next level as a team???

Good one Hutchy....get rid of the CEO of the club that has been there for 20 years and multiple titles and made the playoffs for 35 years straight up until you took over last season......and Georgiu is the one who has a issue with how they want to get to the next level as a team???

It's incredible, isn't it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all good as long as you realise the E part of the SEN is their main focus. A lot of their hosts have big personalities and are quite amusing. Just don't expect any in depth sports knowledge.
Humour is where you find it I guess....

Maher talking over Gaze and not allowing himto speak..and inventing Gaze’s position on things is not funny in myview-

It’s the purile adolescent behaviour you find in every Private school when teach is watching so they can’t have their usual ‘jizz off’ comp.

Give him five years in the Wildcats ownership and he’ll say it’s not about success it’s all about the metrics
Ha. Hutch-Blob be like: "so what if we've lost every game by an average of more than 70 points, lost 2/3 of our roster, all of our off-court staff are interns, and our crowds are down %83?! Our gambling sponsorship is up %94, the Players' Corner podcast downloads are up %21, and my personal net profit has increased by %689.43”

Last edited:
I tried.listening to SEN twice today. In the morning we had Gary and Tim praising the luck of the listeners to be able to hear Margaret and Johnny from Epping on their station......

On Dwayne’s show...there were no less than 3 callers in a row who were unquestionably sub-intellect- They had difficulty forming words, repeated their point three times and Dwayne just let them ramble on.....

It must've been another day, because Garry and Tim weren't on this morning. Podcast? ;) "Irregardless", one silly thing about their comments is that those 2 pretty much NEVER listen to their own station, but I'm sure they expect us to. It amuses me that Tim regularly mentions US podcasts he listens to, but references something he's heard on SEN about once a year.

Last edited:
Humour is where you find it I guess....

Maher talking over Gaze and not allowing himto speak..and inventing Gaze’s position on things is not funny in myview-

It’s the purile adolescent behaviour you find in every Private school when teach is watching so they can’t have their usual ‘jizz off’ comp.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of Maher

spoke with gary honey today at a function,remember when he co hosted with KB & SOD in the late 90's
on RSN before SEN came along.
guys still got his wit,was tempted to ask him y not make a comeback,has a wide knowledge and interest in many sports
Couldn't stand him , like Culbert he's a big headed ####

Couldn't really give a stuff about Perth , i give a stuff on what's happening to the station as a whole .
Both are going to same place of oblivion under Hutchy. Find SEN unlistenable these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back