Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking news on SEN...the sun will begin rise earlier from this stage in the year.

Correction the sun doesn’t move (rise) in SenLand

jBdKUF.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blame the romans and theyre poetry....its all one big ongoing production,an act if you will ,even call it a statute...i remember reading on news.com some 7 years ago that a father and son got married to one another..those romans and theyre poetry :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: FFS ,they'll invent anything and everything to keep one distracted & from unearthing the truth

I don’t remember the news being this bad before
its entertainment,news has been classified as entertainment for a few years now,all they do is pull the chain,theyre not held accountable for anything they
produce,they can post a pic of a lizard and call it a horse and theyre aint nuthin anybody can do bout it

blame the romans and theyre poetry....its all one big ongoing production,an act if you will ,even call it a statute...i remember reading on news.com some 7 years ago that a father and son got married to one another..those romans and theyre poetry :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: FFS ,they'll invent anything and everything to keep one distracted & from unearthing the truth

Urrkkhh.

I am offended.

Silly newsreader told us Sri Lanka had won the toss and will bat an hour an a half after it started and we had had about a dozen updates

I think what's happened is they have always pre-recorded news which is fairly common but my guess is they are being expected to do too many versions for the various stations and they fall behind with their reads.

I think what's happened is they have always pre-recorded news which is fairly common but my guess is they are being expected to do too many versions for the various stations and they fall behind with their reads.
Too much interstate news and they can be cut back , yes from 6 to 9am half an hour and after that hourly and after that if there is breaking news surely it can come on .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back