Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

To which he answered that he may have had one MaryJ cigarette maybe two , which then to his annoyance was cut and replayed numerous times , even when he wasn’t rostered on in the comm box to call a game.

Rex even spied some stray weed growing out of crack in the old MCC members stand joke suggesting that it was Ron’s

Then one day Ron cracked it at Rex on air after the joke wore thin , I think he really did walk out off the comm box , and they must have deleted it for it has never been replayed again
Which was followed up next week by the infamous group of Melbourne jokers who went to the SCG regularly and made “quirky” themed crowd signs with the classic “Got the munchies Barrass?”

To which he answered that he may have had one MaryJ cigarette maybe two , which then to his annoyance was cut and replayed numerous times , even when he wasn’t rostered on in the comm box to call a game.

Rex even spied some stray weed growing out of crack in the old MCC members stand joke suggesting that it was Ron’s

Then one day Ron cracked it at Rex on air after the joke wore thin , I think he really did walk out off the comm box , and they must have deleted it for it has never been replayed again

Certainly did leave. Went in today tonight to explain himself and how he felt the joke went too far. Ron threatened legal action.

I remember when they had talkback they’d replay Ron saying “one maybe two” often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure who was being interviewed this morning before 11am, but the host asks question and before the answer ads just cut in all over the person before responding, switched off.

Last edited:
Can’t see how it gets an audience, just be betting company sponsored im assuming… whoever said 3 drunks at the local pub tab summed it up perfectly. 3 idiots yelling at a tv yahooing winners
If you’re referring to that Saturday Trackside nonsense, I absolutely agree with what you said, had the misfortune of having to listen to it a few weeks back and I was so shocked with how bad it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back