Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of filler in the second half of Sports Today, which is prerecorded.

Once the footy starts, I still haven't decided whether I'm going to stick with it, or go back to the 3AW show and cop McClure.

If 3AW retain their nightly roster of Lloyd, Lethal and Richo, it's hard to say no to. It sounds like Luke Hodge is going to be one of the SEN experts, if they have Bucks on another night and recycle someone else on another night, it's just a bit too much of the same SEN voices morning, noon and night.

Once the footy starts, I still haven't decided whether I'm going to stick with it, or go back to the 3AW show and cop McClure.

If 3AW retain their nightly roster of Lloyd, Lethal and Richo, it's hard to say no to. It sounds like Luke Hodge is going to be one of the SEN experts, if they have Bucks on another night and recycle someone else on another night, it's just a bit too much of the same SEN voices morning, noon and night.
McLure no way , he's as bad as Mitchell

Piipe having a quiet pull over his binoculars.

Let that sink in

Oohhhhh Baaabbbbbyyyyy !!!!!!!

1825C7E9-65D3-4730-9497-DA16A24374AD.gif

Dwayne struggling for content today.

Who should be an all Australian selector?

Conferences or splitting teams into two groups.

Up next should port be allowed to wear prison bars?
I can't believe it and keeps repeating himself , not many calls as he doesn't shut up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickers and Hutchy had their mics on before OTB started this morning, during the 9am news, don't know if anyone noticed but I get it crystal clear on regional FM - you could hear Pickers ''you better give me the Honeysmacks audio" going on about some bloke in the cricket...Hutch sounded half asleep :huh:

Pickers and Hutchy had their mics on before OTB started this morning, during the 9am news, don't know if anyone noticed but I get it crystal clear on regional FM - you could hear Pickers ''you better give me the Honeysmacks audio" going on about some bloke in the cricket...Hutch sounded half asleep :huh:
Because Hutchy was 3 hours behind in Perth

There is no way those boys who do the punting afternoon shows could bet on every race they claim. They'd be losing more than earning in their shift if so.

There is no way those boys who do the punting afternoon shows could bet on every race they claim. They'd be losing more than earning in their shift if so.
great point,ive always been curious as to what extent these racing experts across all forums bet.Do guys like Hutchison on Racing.com or Gator from sky
racing bet a disposable pineapple ? or do they go hard an throw a few lazy monkeys on good things during shift ?

Tadio does , Armstrongs voice is over the top like an Anna
Yeah, Armstrong sounds like a w@nker when he puts on that super-deep voice, :grinv1: especially at the end of the news. However, unlike the budget SEN newsreaders, he can speak like a human and hardly ever stuffs up

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back