Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Indian Cricket is akin to a One Party State - speak out against the regime and you end up like one of Putin’s close associates who amazingly fell out of the 16th floor of a building today.

Touche. At least Bharat Sundaeresan has the aggots, to be neutral. He's a legit Aussie citizen now, but even he got racially vilified, in his country of birth. They called him a slumdog/traitor, after he posted the photo of the first test pitch.

IMHO, Sam Pang would work best hosting the 12-3 shift instead of Dwayne.

That arvo slot needs a laid back feel to it, Front Bar Style, with old legends coming on telling stories, plus the odd comedian guest with a light hearted take on the day's/week's news.
You call you get on

Touche. At least Bharat Sundaeresan has the aggots, to be neutral. He's a legit Aussie citizen now, but even he got racially vilified, in his country of birth. They called him a slumdog/traitor, after he posted the photo of the first test pitch.
The ability to look at things fairly from a balanced viewpoint is a skill sadly lost in today’s society

Mr Whatley has a very good role with his employer. I think he is absolutely overrated in everything he does and he has arguably the most envious jobs. One day at the first test india vs aus, next at the phoenix open at the stadium hole and the next at the super bowl and now back in India for the cricket. And without doubt on 200k plus, you can't possibly get a better job. Although for a while a presenter on top gear would've been the dream job for
He wasn't at the 1st test

Mr Whatley has a very good role with his employer. I think he is absolutely overrated in everything he does and he has arguably the most envious jobs. One day at the first test india vs aus, next at the phoenix open at the stadium hole and the next at the super bowl and now back in India for the cricket. And without doubt on 200k plus, you can't possibly get a better job. Although for a while a presenter on top gear would've been the dream job for me.
but ya gotta endorse the agendas the whole time for all time,regardless,or otherwise join the unemployment queue, dunno bout others but ive gotta live with myself first n foremost
its an easy call , NO,NO,NO,NO & NO,no amount of promissory notes on earth could buy me to spin the drivel and drive the engineering that bloke
casts and continues casting on the listener,wouldnt wanna be him or blokes like him in a thousand fits when they go to turn out the light

Margaret potting sharmi lol. Says he’s dirty.
Indians are coots according to Marge. Lol. They should let her say what she really thinks about Indians.

I wonder what would happen if one of the on air broadcasters said such comments. I'm tipping they wouldn't be on the air much longer.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cringed when l heard those comments, and for SEN not to use the dump button, because it's Marge from Sunbury, is pretty ordinary....

And yet they once dumped a caller for mentioning Johnny Warren's book, which was totally in context.

When Simon Hill thinks it's a disgrace, you know it is.

Margaret potting sharmi lol. Says he’s dirty.
Indians are coots according to Marge. Lol. They should let her say what she really thinks about Indians.
She's a joke , it's like silly old Kenny behind the goals in Sydney , no one wants to tell them to piss off

Bharat is one the best going , always very fair but happy to call it .
He is must listen for cricket which are now becoming rare

The Kane and Marc McGowan discussion this morning didn't really work. I think the idea was to have a debate but there was alot of talking over each other and felt a bit awkward. They were both making different points so it didn't really gel.

As I've said before I think Kane is good on the radio but would be better if he moved on from some topics. I think the JHF topic has been exhausted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back