Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, but it's slightly shorter: about 70 mins vs 90

Ah ok cool. A variety of guests too

I think defenders of hutchy will say other stations and shows do the same

Why do Korn and Healy do a show when they're not on air? Is it to keep Hutchy's podcast numbers ticking over?
For one, it's already budgeted for wages wise, costs them "nothing" to record it. Secondly, they would be getting some serious ad revenue through the podcast. Thirdly, would more people listen live or via podcast?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do Korn and Healy do a show when they're not on air? Is it to keep Hutchy's podcast download numbers ticking over?
Regionals.... we don't get the cricket feed on the affiliates. BTW, breakfast is already messy in terms of schedule, now it seems Kane won't do Monday nights with Gerard, arguably the key night for analysis. Might stay with AW.

I like playing everyone twice. Its the fairest way. But something something player welfare etc.

My view and point is that dewayne moots it now, but if this happens and the afl tide turns where players are performing load management, there will be calls deriding this idea in play, WE PAY GOOD MONEY FOR THE STARS Y THEY NO PLAY?
2 divisions, every team plays each other twice; how many games is that:promotion and relegation. How difficult is that?

Regionals.... we don't get the cricket feed on the affiliates. BTW, breakfast is already messy in terms of schedule, now it seems Kane won't do Monday nights with Gerard, arguably the key night for analysis. Might stay with AW.
Not with that goose AW have on , no doubt Hargraves will chip in

2 divisions, every team plays each other twice; how many games is that:promotion and relegation. How difficult is that?

Tell us about the money? Is the div 1 salary cap the same as the div 2 ?
The only way promotion/ relegation will work is amongst the Melbourne clubs, bottom 4/5. Why, because its a national comp.

I'll say it again, Paul Sebastiani has been a SENsational find, for overnights. I honestly believe that he could thrive, in an earlier slot. He has good guests, plus an excellent relationship, with callers. Doesn't act like a smack, nor does he seem fake.

Good bloke too (despite being a Carlton supporter). Called a few seasons of VFLW with him and if Hucthy's minions had any brains, they'd slip him into calling a few AFL games (or at least AFLW games) this year.

Why do Korn and Healy do a show when they're not on air? Is it to keep Hutchy's podcast download numbers ticking over?

They must pre record at least the ending of the Sportsday show some days. I heard Kane on the other night in the car and about ten minutes later l was a few metres away from him and we were no where near the studio.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back