Fantasy 2016 - 11th Hour League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I presume we're not actually awarding 25 points per kick-off or punt return yard?
Thanks for picking that up. I have amended it now on the ESPN site.

If anyone else notices any anomalies in the transfer of settings please let me know.

I think we should give Pies10 a player before he ends up with no picks in the first
Ochre has the last pick in round 1. If Pies_10 hasn't picked by the end of round 1 i will allocate a player for him.

Ochre please only make your round 1 selection before doubling up into round 2 so that i can give Pies_10 a player at the end of round 1.

stupidlikeafox we are waiting for Pies_10 to pick or be allocated a player before Ochre picks again

He was online on Wednesday and WTF??

Surely he saw at least 5 notifications and i would be applying a 1 week deadline from now or he gets replaced IMO so someone can control the team and keep it competitive to avoid a bye week situation.

No feedback in here as to why means to me there is not a single fuc* given by Pies 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have selected Danny Woodhead for Pies_10.

His next selection is not until the second last pick of round 2, if I haven't heard anything before then I will look to replace him. It will be a last resort and will be a shame to have to do it but we need to move forward.

Come on Pies_10 make contact

How come Bortles has been selected twice?
I checked and it looks like Bortles had been entered in the spreadsheet incorrectly for Shermy 's pick. He selected the Broncos D/ST but somehow Bortles was entered in the spreadsheet. I have corrected it.

Should be ok now, Shermy can confirm his pick of Broncos D/ST to be sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back