Toast 11th top 4 finish in 14 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be my only post in this thread as it will inevitably turn into “wHaT ABouT FiNalS” derp but that’s an unreal performance. This club is spectacular and I’m glad I’m lucky enough to support it.

This will be my only post in this thread as it will inevitably turn into “wHaT ABouT FiNalS” derp but that’s an unreal performance. This club is spectacular and I’m glad I’m lucky enough to support it.

I'd love nothing more to win a flag again but I'd take this over the s**t heap we were in pre-Bomber and Cook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U can piss & poo on the feat of being consistently good as much as you want.
But, I have thoroughly enjoyed my Mondays at work 7 outta 10 weeks... on average.
Great for my footy tips, my punting and taking the piss out of the Carlton, Essendon, Melbourne, Collingwood & St. Kilda supporters at work.
14 ripping years IMO... better than my stints from 1975 until 2006. They were kinda hard except for those high flying BLIGHTY years lol.
Cups are the hardest thing to win.
We have won 3 in my lifetime.
That is 2 more than i was willing to give my left nut for to the Almighty for just ONE. Just ONE!!! Thats all i wanted to see.
At the tender age of 41 someone took pity on me and my band of brothers from the City End Goals. To give us what we had always craved.
So for those on here that seem it's somehow a right or given or a well prepared blueprint of guaranteed success.
Remember one thing and one thing only.
It a game of football with so many variables that without lady luck you don't stand a chance.

Oh and to those who say you make your own luck. Show me where they make it?? TIA.

Cheers Boys.
"We ARE GEELONG THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL"

U can piss & poo on the feat of being consistently good as much as you want.
But, I have thoroughly enjoyed my Mondays at work 7 outta 10 weeks... on average.
Great for my footy tips, my punting and taking the piss out of the Carlton, Essendon, Melbourne, Collingwood & St. Kilda supporters at work.
14 ripping years IMO... better than my stints from 1975 until 2006. They were kinda hard except for those high flying BLIGHTY years lol.
Cups are the hardest thing to win.
We have won 3 in my lifetime.
That is 2 more than i was willing to give my left nut for to the Almighty for just ONE. Just ONE!!! Thats all i wanted to see.
At the tender age of 41 someone took pity on me and my band of brothers from the City End Goals. To give us what we had always craved.
So for those on here that seem it's somehow a right or given or a well prepared blueprint of guaranteed success.
Remember one thing and one thing only.
It a game of football with so many variables that without lady luck you don't stand a chance.

Oh and to those who say you make your own luck. Show me where they make it?? TIA.

Cheers Boys.
"We ARE GEELONG THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL"

source.gif

I have no doubt this thread will turn into the usual post season s**t show and probably get closed.

Regardless all that, its an amazing effort to play Finals 11 of 14.

The Club has long presented that their MO is to be in a position to play Finals - and go into them with the best position possible with regard to double chances.

They have succeeded in that.

And now cue the s**t storm of "but what about in Finals" Its been unfulfilled no doubt. But on the metric of getting there, they've done that excpetionally well.

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back