Player Watch #12 Josh P. Kennedy (c) - King Kennedy, the contested possession king.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Didn't Parker win 2 B&Fs in Grand Final Years from memory as well? His QF vs Freo in 14 in particular was an amazing contest again Fyfe
And Hanners a Norm Smith! (Love ya ROK but that medal is not yours!!)

I have my qualms with Parker but one thing I never bought into was the "he doesn't stand up in finals". Without Parker we're not even in the GF in 2014!

On second thought, maybe we should've dropped him before the finals then :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
And Hanners a Norm Smith! (Love ya ROK but that medal is not yours!!)

I have my qualms with Parker but one thing I never bought into was the "he doesn't stand up in finals". Without Parker we're not even in the GF in 2014!

On second thought, maybe we should've dropped him before the finals then :huh:
its more parker has never played well in a grand final is the knock on him

hanners agree dont win the flag without him

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
its more parker has never played well in a grand final is the knock on him

hanners agree dont win the flag without him
Won't get any arguments from me, I thought he was ordinary AF in both grand finals. Think that's what pissed me off about 2016 so much is that all I heard about was how blokes wanted retribution for 2014 or in the case of Rohan, McGlynn etc a chance to redeem their 2012 absences, then they came out and served the same shit a second time around.

*still should've won if the comp was fair

Millky95

Starchild > You
Jul 6, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Renegades
No one expected Langford (I think it was him) to a: tag Parker and b: to have the only good game of his entire career. Between that, the beatdown on Hanners and just some better play we never stood a chance

Top Bottom