Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 2021 & 2022 Syd Barker Medalist - 2023 co captain with LMac - re-signed until end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

We talk about all the other young mids, sometimes its easy to forget just how good he is.

Jy as a player has a bit more pizzazz but the perception relative to his peers on here reminds me of Andrew Swallow.

Other young, sexy options drawing more attention yet these guys already won B&Fs and produced in their midfield roles each week at a relatively young age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jy as a player has a bit more pizzazz but the perception relative to his peers on here reminds me of Andrew Swallow.

Other young, sexy options drawing more attention yet these guys already won B&Fs and produced in their midfield roles each week at a relatively young age.

Has to be Captain next year. So many players hone on him at training, just don't hear anything about Ziebell's influence on the track. I think it is a great time to transition so Jy can grow in the onfield leadership as well which is where Jack shines.

Has to be Captain next year. So many players hone on him at training, just don't hear anything about Ziebell's influence on the track. I think it is a great time to transition so Jy can grow in the onfield leadership as well which is where Jack shines.
love the way he goes about it, he is entering a phase where his body is getting to the point where its ready to deliver what he demands of himself. i absolutely love watching cunners ply his trade but in his absence this bloke is getting ready to step up to the plate.

r0_0_353_407_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back