Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - re-signed until end of 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rad Roo

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Now him in the middle adds a lot of defensive pressure. Also he brings a lot of flair in close. Players like Cunnington is a liability when never doesn’t have the ball. Ziebell isn’t too flash against fast moving opp, he Is a monster attack in close but not too good in fast traffick.

pupstar

All Australian
Aug 12, 2017
cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Now him in the middle adds a lot of defensive pressure. Also he brings a lot of flair in close. Players like Cunnington is a liability when never doesn’t have the ball. Ziebell isn’t too flash against fast moving opp, he Is a monster attack in close but not too good in fast traffick.
Personally Cunners is never a liability in my opinion

Rad Roo

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Personally Cunners is never a liability in my opinion
He’s not too useful when ball is not in his hand but he is a unmovable object, one of the strongest mid in close quarters and there will be a lot of those situations in a game. However we risk having too many in and under type as before but because of the addition Anderson and Simpkin, we have too highly attacking player so who generates a lot of buzz and can run both ways. One day if atley can be full time mid or even on ball then it’s adds new dynamic to the game. I still atley has a couple of gears to go. Him off a half back is in his comfort zone but to become elite' he needs to be given new challenges. He is only still 26 can u believe it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom