Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 2021 & 2022 Syd Barker Medalist - 2023 co captain with LMac - re-signed until end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

LDU is back.

If Jack stays in the middle, and Jy is sent to rot (again) on a flank, Brad has to go.

I know Jack had a good game, but at best he can rotate in, Jy's form in the midfield has been much much more impressive and damaging from a game perspective.

Needs to be LDU & Jy in the centre bounce.

I know Jack had a good game, but at best he can rotate in, Jy's form in the midfield has been much much more impressive and damaging from a game perspective.

Needs to be LDU & Jy in the centre bounce.

DYK that at te last centre bounce it was TT in there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

last 5 weeks since his move to the midfield...:
21 disposals, 10.4 contested possessions, 3.4 clearances, 0.8 goals per game in only 70% game time.

i stand by my old posts in here. this guy is going to be an elite inside mid, a complete mid in fact. he is one of the most talented footballers in the league. i take great pleasure in watching him play.

i liked it when he dummied that bloke on the mark on the half back flank then casually dropped a left hand bounce as he ran away. i get a kick out of small moments like that regardless of what ever else is happening in the game.

hes also more dangerous around goal as a mid without a lockdown small defender on him. got to good spots a lot and could have kicked a few more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back