Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 2021 & 2022 Syd Barker Medalist - 2023 co captain with LMac - re-signed until end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Now him in the middle adds a lot of defensive pressure. Also he brings a lot of flair in close. Players like Cunnington is a liability when never doesn’t have the ball. Ziebell isn’t too flash against fast moving opp, he Is a monster attack in close but not too good in fast traffick.

Now him in the middle adds a lot of defensive pressure. Also he brings a lot of flair in close. Players like Cunnington is a liability when never doesn’t have the ball. Ziebell isn’t too flash against fast moving opp, he Is a monster attack in close but not too good in fast traffick.
Personally Cunners is never a liability in my opinion

Personally Cunners is never a liability in my opinion

He’s not too useful when ball is not in his hand but he is a unmovable object, one of the strongest mid in close quarters and there will be a lot of those situations in a game. However we risk having too many in and under type as before but because of the addition Anderson and Simpkin, we have too highly attacking player so who generates a lot of buzz and can run both ways. One day if atley can be full time mid or even on ball then it’s adds new dynamic to the game. I still atley has a couple of gears to go. Him off a half back is in his comfort zone but to become elite' he needs to be given new challenges. He is only still 26 can u believe it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back