Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 2021 & 2022 Syd Barker Medalist - 2023 co captain with LMac - re-signed until end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Was good, noticeable during the game. Shows his drop off was not a "cooked" scenario but an application. Still not 100% sure what player he will end up being, still think either a clever HF or inside player but could depend on what the rest of the team looks like.

Was good, noticeable during the game. Shows his drop off was not a "cooked" scenario but an application. Still not 100% sure what player he will end up being, still think either a clever HF or inside player but could depend on what the rest of the team looks like.
I think he is a born hff. We are crying out for a player across hf that can make things happen...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Really needs to get dangerous when forward. Bit of a nothing game today unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still tries too much fancy s**t at times and turns it over. Needs to get better at this. No doubt he will.

Hope he never stops trying to create, he’s one of the very few guys on our list with flair (Higgo, Cunners, LDU probably the only others that come to mind)

There is a time and a place for it.. just like when you need to do the basics instead of trying to look like a hero

I reckon you are a hard task master; yet to play 50 games and has offered more exciting moments in that time than some others who have been around for 150 games

Look out after this Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back