Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

LT's speech confirms something I've always suspected - LT is a solid bloke, and someone I'm proud to have at our football club.

I can understand informed criticism, but anyone who calls themselves a NM person and is happy to take cheap potshots at LT on the keyboard or the sidelines needs to take a long hard look at themselves. LT would do anything for this club of ours, and we're lucky to have someone of his character.

So Lindsay's speech all but confirmed that Wells has definitely gone.

Who is the 'Codge' fellow that he referred to?

Another awesome highlight of the night. Huge Lindsay fan, so I couldn't be happier. Fitting recognition for a guy who has endured a lot, in both his playing career and away from footy. Truly loves the club and it's fantastic that the club has shown him that the love absolutely flows both ways.

Congrats, LT. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His speech was the most emotional part of the night for mine. I felt like wandering around the tables to weed out and punch every gutless prick there who'd spoken ill of this heart and soul bloke over the years. F*** 'em all LT!

I'm doing an aggressive reset of my own in 2017, promising to make life hell for any keyboard hero here who attacks this bloke incessantly. You can take that to the bank!

His speech was the most emotional part of the night for mine. I felt like wandering around the tables to weed out and punch every gutless prick there who'd spoken ill of this heart and soul bloke over the years. F*** 'em all LT!

I'm doing an aggressive reset of my own in 2017, promising to make life hell for any keyboard hero here who attacks this bloke incessantly. You can take that to the bank!
Ah, finally, the immoderate moderator. ;) :p

Brilliant.

Ill join you on this crusade TT.

“To the North Melbourne footy club, I don’t think you guys understand how much of an honour this is, not just for me, but for my family.”

“I told my girlfriend, now my wife, at the time… I was only going to last two years and then going to go home, but I fell in love with this footy club…”

“To the North Melbourne footy club, I don’t think you guys understand how much of an honour this is, not just for me, but for my family.”

“I told my girlfriend, now my wife, at the time… I was only going to last two years and then going to go home, but I fell in love with this footy club…”
beautiful words from an amazing guy with an inspirational story <3

Saying this for the third time. Trust any North person that dislikes LT as far as I can throw em. For the second time: I can't even see you as a fellow supporter, you miss the point, you just wear the colours.
Hope he sees this opportunity if Wells is gone as well as and Harvey to become our play maker. Hit pre-season hard, get miles in the legs, look at Eddy and Cyril's years and go why the * not me, why * not at North.
Hope he kicks 60.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back