Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

There'll never be another player that I'll love as much as Linds. No goodbyes, just well done on a truly inspiring footy career. Would be over the moon if you came back to Arden Street one day and mentored the kids. Fingers crossed. But until then, just enjoy this new chapter!

and a little shout-out to Basti, who remembered. Thanks Basti! That was kind of random, amongst the others who we'd expect, but it was good of you.

Come back soon Linds. Universe needs realigning.

Screenshot_20200211-154241_Instagram.jpg

KillaKanga

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2011
If I'm online I'm at work!
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston CelticsRedSoxBruins
Had a shave then went to sleep.

Some great memories of the man doing some special stuff, that start to the Geelong final, kicking form 50 with no shoe on. THAT mark at GC right in front of me.

Sleep well prince!

Had a shave then went to sleep.

Some great memories of the man doing some special stuff, that start to the Geelong final, kicking form 50 with no shoe on. THAT mark at GC right in front of me.

Sleep well prince!

FootySmartSimpson

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I honestly really miss watching this guy play, the kind of player we need right now.
He would have to be one of the most entertaining players of the last two decades to play for us:
Tough, ferocious, skilled, could mark and could kick freak goals from his arse. Super talented, unfairly maligned and a bloody champion.

He would have to be one of the most entertaining players of the last two decades to play for us:
Tough, ferocious, skilled, could mark and could kick freak goals from his arse. Super talented, unfairly maligned and a bloody champion.
And he didn't f*** off home to mummy when things got tough. And sh*t got really tough for LT; it was a disgrace the way he was treated in the media.

And he didn't f*** off home to mummy when things got tough. And sh*t got really tough for LT; it was a disgrace the way he was treated in the media.
Too right.

Where's Rusty Jackoff's article about the s**t he copped? Won't hold my breath waiting.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Someone with skills show guy footage of the Selwoods and LT ducking then listen to the difference in commentary
Was downright character assassination

Back