Retired #12: Mark Baguley - Will retire at seasons end - 27/8

Remove this Banner Ad

6 is too many for anyone.

Thanks for your efforts Bags but to the VFL please and thank you.
I've been saying this for two years and continually been hounded down.
Has been a great servant and all round favorite but please when is enough enough.

Essendon omitted him last week and he’s on the AFL injury list as ‘managed’. I don’t think so. He was dropped and the narrative has been changed

We where going to delist this guy last season. My question is if we thought we could afford to do that, irrespective of Lewy retiring etc , who did our coaching panel thought was his replacement and then why isn't he playing??

I am thinking more like for like so I don't believe it was Laverde or Begley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking team selection this week. Hw are we supposed to win with no Daniher and no Baguley? Disgraceful.
cannot believe they dropped Daniher - that is beyond s**t. it is shitful

I wish the mods would stop deleting my posts. It is ******* annoying.

afaik the mods can delete unfunny posts

So he was pretty much last on the list last year and close to being delisted. 10 games into this season and he's already been dropped twice yet miraculously started in front of Laverde or a developing kid in round 1.

It really is mind boggling and frustrating that this happens.

I was a big fan of his and thought he was a pretty good player for us starting so late but the game caught up with him last year and he started to slow down. It was patently obvious during the JLT that he wasn't up to the pace of the game and it has passed him. No shame in that. Would love to have a 22 year old Baguley running round right now but its not to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back