FTA-TV 12 Monkeys

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it was going ok but then I lost interest, might try again when there's nothing else on.

Just on Fargo, there's a couple of bits in the tv series that relate back to the movie but that aside it the movie is worth watching anyway, one of my favourite flicks.
Yes I have now seen the Fargo movie two or three times, brilliant. And yes there are connections in the movie to the TV series , where Buscemi in the Movie plants the bag of money near the fence in the white expanse of snow with a red handled ice digger to mark its spot, and then the scene rewinding time , in the no.1 Fargo season where they guy who owns the supermarket, the one that Malvo is sending crazy, finds the money bag, after arguing with his wife and young son in the back seat. It starts his business off.
I've spoken about this before but the last time I revisited Fargo tv no 1 and Fargo with Francis McDormand, I finallt twigged!

Yes I have now seen the Fargo movie two or three times, brilliant. And yes there are connections in the movie to the TV series , where Buscemi in the Movie plants the bag of money near the fence in the white expanse of snow with a red handled ice digger to mark its spot, and then the scene rewinding time , in the no.1 Fargo season where they guy who owns the supermarket, the one that Malvo is sending crazy, finds the money bag, after arguing with his wife and young son in the back seat. It starts his business off.
I've spoken about this before but the last time I revisited Fargo tv no 1 and Fargo with Francis McDormand, I finallt twigged!

getting a bit off track but the Coen Bros will do that;), anyway I watched Miller's Crossing again the other day - I swear, much like Fargo, that movie just gets better everytime I watch it, just brilliant stuff.

Watched first four eps. Geez this show is good. Wasn't expecting much when I first started watching but it's one of the smarter shows on tv

Saw the movie , can't watch the series, its probably good , but what more can you get from it. I know that's arguable because I saw Fargo the movie, it was brilliant , but so were the 3 TV seasons they did.

So maybe 12Monkeys is doing something like that. Enjoy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the show has finally come to an end and I love that they have ended it now before falling into the trap of going longer than it needs to and having a massively convoluted story. In terms of Sci-Fi shows this has to be right up there with the best.

As for the finale:

What a great way to end the show. There is not much you can criticise from that finale although I was kinda hoping the Monkeys win even though I knew they wouldn't. Part of me was hoping Cole was gone forever with Cassie remembering what had happened but the other part of me is also glad that they get their happy ending. I am also glad we got to see Ramsey again and that shootout they had when taking Titan was brilliant.

The show has bowed out at the perfect time as I don't know where they would have been able to go from this point.

So this show needs more love.

The way they tied everything together, over four seasons, the setups, the pay offs, the twists, the reveals, etc.

Absolutely unbelievable - just so many mind blowing moments; and a finale that was actually amazing, and delivered a pay off.

I had zero expectations going into this; never saw the movie, and it blew my mind.

One of the best shows I’ve watched in years.

It's kinda like Fringe how it was decent enough at the beginning, but needed to improve a lot to be considered top tier Sci-Fi, then particularlary in season two it became something special.

Started off slow in the first 2 seasons but it gradually got better.

A lot of good likable characters.

worth watching

Just watched the pilot. Pretty good for a first ep.

A couple of the Nikita stars reuniting.

Lucky you. I wish I could forget all about it and go back and watch from the start again. It is a brilliant show.

Im up to season 3. Jennifer and Deacon are my favourite characters, which is suprising because I thought Deacon would just be a generic bad guy, but the stuff with him and his hallucination of his dad was brilliant. So much character development for a secondary character.

Jennifer is funny. Love the brother sister thing she has with Cole. The ep with her stuck in france was hilarious with all those plays of famous movies she was doing and the song titles haha. Also the 80s ep where she impersonates her mother was funny also. This was the last ep I saw a big change in tone after the onewhere Ramsay died.

I wonder if Kirk Acevedo was written out or wanted to leave. Seemed kinda abrupt for him leave at that point. Interestingly he was the one with morals but becoming a father changed that.

I really dislike Dr Jones though. But she is necessary to the show

Kat Schull is stunning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back