Media 12 of the BESTY with TESTY. Episode 72 LUCKY LAST with AuntyBlindEye

Remove this Banner Ad

You see, you just post for the sake of posting.

If you can somehow eradicate this out of your posting style then perhaps one day, under my tutelage, you will become well respected 😃

(tutelage autocorrected to turtleneck and I lolled).

Copying people’s posts,truely the height of banter...

12 of the BESTY with TESTY and AuntyBlindEye

Q1. Besides myself, who makes you laugh the most within the SFA community?

You'd be up there mate. I'd say your master in Tigerturbulance , especially when he is sharing photos of our private times. Bloodied52 is a class above the rest and I feel a lot of his humor gets overlooked or misunderstood sadly. Matera92 is grumpy bastard that is always funny to watch... From a safe distance. Far Kern , The Filth Wizard would probably round out my top 5. There's good sorts all about though. No shortage of laughs to be had.

Q2. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?

probably one of those multi coloured ones. I'd go for black, orange, maroon and white.

Q3. What is your favorite position on the qooty field?

I really enjoyed the wing, but I think playing in the centre square right next to you, using my natural size and new found confidence to out muscle oppo players is where I feel most at home. It's the hardest position I reckon, with all the hard nuts around the league playing there, but when you come away with a win you feel like you actually helped

Q4. Besides myself, who inspires you the most within the SFA community?

Let me be clear, I'd answer all these questions with "Test Tickle" if I could.
Antonio BlueVein . A rookie with the confidence and knowledge of a much more seasoned player.
Barrybran is a great example for the rookies and even some of the older players I think. He has taught me a fair bit about the league.
JoshWoodenSpoon is an inspirational leader. Willing to stand up to the establishment in the name of justice. Even if it means his team being punished. That's a true leader.

Q5. What do you eat the night before a game of qooty?

are we keeping this PG13?
Salmon mostly.

Q6. What is your favorite motivational music?
It depends on who we are playing that week. I don't need much motivation to beat the furries so I mainly listen to jazz standards those weeks.
if we are playing the dragons I'll listen to some power metal, if we are playing the warriors I'll chuck on some NYC hardcore, if it's the royals I listen to Russian hard bass.
I've been a bit of a Debbie Downer leading up to last weeks round, but now that we are in the finals i have a much sunnier disposition and have mainly been rocking ballads. This week I'm only listening to this.

Q7. What one change would you make to the SFA if you could?
more teams I suppose, but I really enjoy it as is at the moment, and don't need more teams and posters to learn.

Q8. Besides the Swamprats, what’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?

I can't smell. You know that, you cruel, cruel man.

Q9. Do you have any particular superstitions before a game of qooty?

yeah I like to take my lucky lead pipe and "rub" it vigorously on the shins of my opponents.

Q10. Besides your own team, which team do you think will be the hardest to beat in S28?

Hindsight would say The Swamprats. Going forward in the finals, The Bears.

Q11. If you were a food item, what would you be and why?

Probably Bear.

Q12. How confident are you about your teams success in S28?

******* confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back