Rumour 12 Sydney Swans players self-reported for illicit drug use after the 2012 flag

Remove this Banner Ad

J_Moore

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I guess the AFL is happy to tolerate drug use when it's not made public then, a la the injunction premiership club also.

Hypocrites.

They're mostly happy to tolerate drug use when it's

1) not performance enhancing
2) it doesn't involve multiple players with methamphetmaine habits who spend their weekends hanging around with Perth's most notorious bikies.

It's weird how some West Coast supporters just see the mid-naughties drug issues at the club as part of some bay 13 tit for tat s**t. Several guys had their lives completely ruined.

Feb 6, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
But Buddy didnt even arrive at the Swans until 2014

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
This just in.. West Coast supporter starts a thread on Drug use at an AFL club...

In related news, a man in his mid-40s has died when his head exploded whilst sitting meekly at his desk. Sources close to the story say that the irony on his screen caused the explosion and are warning others to treat the article on Bigfooty with caution.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
This just in.. West Coast supporter starts a thread on Drug use at an AFL club...

In related news, a man in his mid-40s has died when his head exploded whilst sitting meekly at his desk. Sources close to the story say that the irony on his screen caused the explosion and are warning others to treat the article on Bigfooty with caution.

irony
/ˈʌɪrəni/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Another clown who doesn't understand irony.

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
irony
/ˈʌɪrəni/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Another clown who doesn't understand irony.
In late breaking news, West Coast supporter gets ultra defensive at the suggestion that the Eagles may have had their own drug scandals in the past.

An innocent bystander was heard to utter: "Comparing the damage of Sydney self-reporting to what happened at West Coast is like comparing the damage caused by my 4 year old's water pistol to that of detonating a thermonuclear weapon in the middle of Manhattan Island"

We will bring you all the updates as they arise.

I guess the AFL is happy to tolerate drug use when it's not made public then, a la the injunction premiership club also.

Hypocrites.
Lol.

Amateurs. Real drug cultures don't just self-report, they explode in moments of public madness.

I don't think anyone really cares that most of the the Swans premiership team were drug users. The AFL shouldn't even bother with the farce that is testing for recreational drugs outside of match days.

Luv_our_club

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
They just won the flag...... they probably deserved a few good nights out.

It is much more depressing to me when you hear about the losers celebrating themselves.

Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
In late breaking news, West Coast supporter gets ultra defensive at the suggestion that the Eagles may have had their own drug scandals in the past.

An innocent bystander was heard to utter: "Comparing the damage of Sydney self-reporting to what happened at West Coast is like comparing the damage caused by my 4 year old's water pistol to that of detonating a thermonuclear weapon in the middle of Manhattan Island"

We will bring you all the updates as they arise.

Hahahaha Fremantle so irrelavant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back